Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal 23 Styles
$200.86-46%

latex rubber fashion
New 100% Latex Rubber Women Fashion Sexy White And Red Skirt Suit 0.4mm Size XXS-XXL
$152.01-63%

amoresy
AMORESY Silky Sheen One-piece Bodice Crotch Long-sleeved Woman Solid Color Bottom Zipper Dead Body Swimsuit
$42.20

bondage body
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdressing Silicone Realistic Bodysuit Male To Female Fake Breast Form Vagina For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay
$6278.69-54%

leather pencil skirt
Low Waist Micro Split Mini Skirts With Miniskirt Metallic Shiny Sexy Package Hip Night Clubwear Femme Faux Leather Pencil Skirt
$3.67-34%

Ftshist
Ftshist Gloss Faux Leather Sexy Mid-Waist Garter Belt Four Metal Buckle Suspenders Metallic Color Lacquered Leather Lingerie Kit
$32.65-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leather shopping - interesting finds
...and since we're on the subject today, here are a couple more from my saved sellers list that might be of interest.

glacia-leather83 - their store says they are based in the usa but their items seem to be shipping from sialkot, pakistan

leatherbondage-69 - their store shows they are based in oman but the products, again, ship from sialkot, pakistan

I did a quick duckduckgo search for "sialkot pakistan leather" and the results were surprising to say the least.  There seems to be a rather large leather craft community there.
(20 Jan 2019, 03:11 )essanym Wrote: I did a quick duckduckgo search for "sialkot pakistan leather" and the results were surprising to say the least.  There seems to be a rather large leather craft community there.
My favourite KUB cuffs (and I have quite a few) are also made in Pakistan 😉
I have to post my favorite leather wear store:

https://www.leatherotics.co.uk/

Their things are really high quality, they use very soft and nice smelling leather, and have reasonable prices.

I have a few corsets from them, two leather dresses, a few skirts and underwear, and a full mask.

I am still looking for a few items, anybody got some good shopping leads?
- a reasonably priced pet walk harness for legs and arms (could be fake leather), like in the pic
- tight fist mittens for small hands (women's size) - so far I could only find large ones

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 90eb1660_tumblr_p5fnug7Iy41qbszyeo1_1280.jpg   
(21 Dec 2019, 05:57 )kbzlace Wrote: I have to post my favorite leather wear store:
https://www.leatherotics.co.uk/

+1
Discovered leatherotics for a couple of years ago, while I was looking for a quality spanking skirt in leather. Got a couple of leather products from them since, including full mask/hood, corsette and of course spanking skirt (2 skirts actually, as my wife did really like the one I've got and so I've ordered one for her too-)
Good to see Leatherotics on here. For slightly more conventional lingerie, try Elegant Moments:

https://www.elegantmomentslingerie.com/
https://www.elegantmomentslingerie.com/p...23leather/

I don't think they sell directly, but they have a "where to buy" section so that shouldn't be a problem.

[Image: l1225_f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 567 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 36 19,918 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans. Culmor 42 8,438 08 Dec 2021, 11:20
Last Post: latexballet
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,028 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,335 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: essanym (3) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (2) , MasterDQ (1) , p.hose (1) , wenken (1)