Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
LEOHEX Japanese Cosplay Sheer Shiny Body Suits See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-30%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Adult Toys For Men Rings For Man Big Vagina Penis Sleeve Silicone Cup Sextoy Couple God Adult Toy Sucking Thrusting Toysgay
$44.61-33%

temorish
Black Latex Briefs penis sheath anus sheath customized
$38.72-8%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
distance culotte'dildo for couple Squirt complete sexzy woman chikubi nipple nipple blowjob toy hard sucking vibrator men CRW1
$16.73-31%

leohex
LEOHEX japanese swimsuit 2022 Sheer Shiny Spandex See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimwear Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-30%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Fashion Women's Cross Gathering Ultra Thin Mesh Sexy Hollow Out Erotic Lingerie 4 Piece Set Onlyfans
$32.31-54%

transparent swimsuit
Womens Glossy swim suit Open Crotch Bodysuit Sexy See through One Piece Swimsuit Shiny transparent Tight Stocking
$376.83-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex wedding dresses
wife is out of town. I put her wedding dress on and underwear on my head. a panthose is on my leg. who can tell me how to upload pictures
(23 Oct 2013, 14:07 )pigtail Wrote: who can tell me how to upload pictures
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1335
Some interesting wedding dresses by Kim West:

KimWestWedding4.jpg     KimWestWedding5.jpg     KimWestWedding6.jpg     kwhi-neck-front.jpg   
Ha! I was going to post about latex wedding dresses and was looking for suitable photos 😁
(25 Oct 2013, 06:00 )culmor Wrote: Some interesting wedding dresses by Kim West:

To be honest, I could not believe that it was latex, until I saw this video:
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqxiMbHqNM
[/video]

I wonder how thick the latex is, it simply does not look like usual latex. Maybe I just got the impression, because it is a rather loose fit and not the usual shiny and tight fit.
I read that most latex dresses have a thin layer of silk underneath, what solves many problems with comfort, wearing and putting the garment on. Not sure how easy/difficult it is to clean them.

And white latex stains so easily...
Stunning, simply stunning.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , edding (1) , Like Ra (3) , pigtail (1)