Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-50%

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

wetlook
Men's Shiny Leather Straight Pants Skinny Fashion Wetlook Latex Trousers Nightclub Party & Dance Pants
$47.07-59%

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

larpgears
New sexy Costumes Latex Women Uniform Clothes Maid Costume zentai cekc coat Blouse Long Sleeves Shirt Tops T-shirt With Zip
$72.60-11%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$6.05-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex wedding dresses
wife is out of town. I put her wedding dress on and underwear on my head. a panthose is on my leg. who can tell me how to upload pictures
(23 Oct 2013, 14:07 )pigtail Wrote: who can tell me how to upload pictures
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1335
Some interesting wedding dresses by Kim West:

KimWestWedding4.jpg     KimWestWedding5.jpg     KimWestWedding6.jpg     kwhi-neck-front.jpg   
Ha! I was going to post about latex wedding dresses and was looking for suitable photos 😁
(25 Oct 2013, 06:00 )culmor Wrote: Some interesting wedding dresses by Kim West:

To be honest, I could not believe that it was latex, until I saw this video:
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqxiMbHqNM
[/video]

I wonder how thick the latex is, it simply does not look like usual latex. Maybe I just got the impression, because it is a rather loose fit and not the usual shiny and tight fit.
I read that most latex dresses have a thin layer of silk underneath, what solves many problems with comfort, wearing and putting the garment on. Not sure how easy/difficult it is to clean them.

And white latex stains so easily...
Stunning, simply stunning.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , edding (1) , Like Ra (3) , pigtail (1)