Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
New Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Costume For Halloween Men Second Skin Tight Suits Spandex Nylon Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$132.37-50%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

eilyken high heels
Eiyken Green High Heels Pumps Pointed Toe Slip On Women Sexy Prom Wedding Ladies Stripper 2024 New Shoes
$47.49-53%

crossdress fetish latex
Pink Black Rubber Latex Mould Seamless Latex Opera Long Gloves Unisex Fetish Gloves For Women Man Crossdressing Cosplay COS
$45.57-19%

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dog Knot Dildo With Sucker Colorful Animal Penis Sex Toys For Beginners Women Men Anal Massage
$20.81

crossdress fetish
Luxury Custom Full Body Spandex Ly Tights Crossdressing Satin Dyed Yarn Pattern Zentai Fetish Suit Wear
$120.98-12%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 62) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Menhera Chan Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cros
$966.78-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Latex wedding dresses
wife is out of town. I put her wedding dress on and underwear on my head. a panthose is on my leg. who can tell me how to upload pictures
(23 Oct 2013, 14:07 )pigtail Wrote: who can tell me how to upload pictures
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1335
Some interesting wedding dresses by Kim West:

KimWestWedding4.jpg     KimWestWedding5.jpg     KimWestWedding6.jpg     kwhi-neck-front.jpg   
Ha! I was going to post about latex wedding dresses and was looking for suitable photos 😁
(25 Oct 2013, 06:00 )culmor Wrote: Some interesting wedding dresses by Kim West:

To be honest, I could not believe that it was latex, until I saw this video:
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqxiMbHqNM
[/video]

I wonder how thick the latex is, it simply does not look like usual latex. Maybe I just got the impression, because it is a rather loose fit and not the usual shiny and tight fit.
I read that most latex dresses have a thin layer of silk underneath, what solves many problems with comfort, wearing and putting the garment on. Not sure how easy/difficult it is to clean them.

And white latex stains so easily...
Stunning, simply stunning.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , edding (1) , Like Ra (3) , pigtail (1)