Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX jumpsuit wet look women's yoga exercise pants sexy backless workout clothes fitness running fitness sportswear
$47.18-5%

zippidy
AB Color Rhinestones Transparent Jumpsuit Women Birthday Celebrate Prom Party Outfit Evening Collections
$204.49-20%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Mechanical female gun) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79

bondage
Bdsm Bondage Set Restraint Adult Game Handcuff Neck Collar Wrist Mouth Gag Strap Fetish SM Sex Toys for Woman Couples Product
$2.67

crossdresser silicone mask
(B83) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

bondage body
Black Harness Women O-Ring Cage Top With Garter Belts Body Harness Bondage belts Leg Harness Goth Harness Lingerie Clothing
$10.70-30%

panty girdle
Flarixa Seamless Shaping Briefs With High Waist Thong Girdle Reducing Belly Slimming Panties for Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$3.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
best of luck with the trials :p
(21 Sep 2014, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: To play in the shower to make a big butt-plug visible from behind? Dunno...

...now that has created an image in my mind!

MJ
(21 Sep 2014, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just won this transparent latex swimsuit
The swimsuit has arrived! And I immediately tried in on in the bathroom. Erotically, it is very close to my childhood dream (very tight and transparent), though I would like it to be more closed (not sure if it's possible without a zip) and more transparent (at he cost of the thickness = reliability). Aesthetically - my body must be hairless, otherwise it looks very dirty 😟 And it must be chlorinated to use.

The bottom line - I'm rather satisfied 😉
I think this design can be quite interesting and very erotic: the bottom part of the legs is "closed" and the top is completely open, yet covered with transparent latex: transparent latex pantyhose with latex knee highs

transparent-latex-pantyhose-01-knee-highs.jpg     transparent-latex-pantyhose-02-knee-highs.jpg   

For more smooth and vulnerable look, the pantyhose can be ordered without the zip. And colours can be chosen, of course.

Found in this shop:

eBay.com store: M-Latex
I think you can ask these guys to make the penis sheath as big or small as you want.

Transparent latex shorts with penis sheath 1
Transparent latex shorts with penis sheath 2

transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-01.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-02.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-03.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-04.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-05.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-06.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-07.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-08.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-09.jpg     transparent-latex-briefs-penis-sheath-10.jpg   

And since my 3 latex briefs disintegrated, I think I will go for this design with a very small penis sheath (I'm a "grower", I do not want to keep the sheath empty most of the time 😉 )
I always wanted this thing... Transparent latex sleeveless inflatable bondage leotard

latex-leotard-33-sleveless-inflatable.jpg     latex-leotard-34-sleveless-inflatable.jpg     latex-leotard-35-sleveless-inflatable.jpg   
(08 Nov 2014, 03:06 )Like Ra Wrote: I always wanted this thing... Transparent latex sleeveless inflatable bondage leotard

Very nice, but restricted to play with a partner?

MJ
Yes, i would like to be in that thing too, but i thik it's Chinese Latex with bad quality and it's verry smal! Like all chinese latex stuff!
Can't say about the origin, but all measurements are on the ebay page:

Schulterumfang 102 cm - shoulders
Taille 80 cm - waist
Hals 38 cm - neck
Schulter-Schritt 75 cm - shoulder-crotch
2 hours left.... Soooooo tempting....

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)