Kei's MindWarp

1742 Replies, 832145 Views

I think I’m getting somewhere with the demon girl files. Last night while listening to fuck puppet I felt as if someone was touching and trying to push through where the third eye is. It was a weird tingling sensation. Might try one of the collar files tonight.
Listened to magical control collar last night never got much from it. Some pleasure and that’s was it I think it’s because I didn’t have a collar to wear while listening.  Loving the files so far i have a few more demon girl files left to try after I try them all I dunno if I should train with them or try the spirit girl files I have all of them except the memories one.
(This post was last modified: 21 Sep 2026, 22:52 by Like Ra.)
is there a release/listening order for demon girl and spirit? I want to give them a try but can't find info anywhere

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 49 39,874 26 Sep 2026, 17:03
Last Post: Jennashepherd
  Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 13,059 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10