Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$6.91

shibari
5 m Thicken Cotton Rope Bondage Restraint Japanese Shibari BDSM Sex products Binding Toy BDSM Bondage Soft Rope Adult Games
$7.85-40%

gaff men
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 75Cm Crotch Thigh High Long Boot Women Purple Shoes High Heels Bed Footwear Size 10 Spring Booty Fetish Heels Platform
$203.28-20%

transgender
Transgender Rainbow Pansexual pride Genderqueer pride Asexual Pendant Necklace Rainbow Heart Necklace For Women Jewelry
$7.25-58%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Pink Snake Reflect Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Lace Up Pole Dance Boot Custom Wide Slim Legs 20Cm Extreme High Heels
$280.72-39%

leather pencil skirt
WOMENGAGA Leather Matte Slim Mini Sexy Fashion PU Hot Short High Waist Skirt Korean Nightclub Streetwear Wholesale Clothes 7ST
$12.70-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inverted enema
(24 Jul 2009, 01:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmmm... Ideas ...

What also makes enemas interesting (at least for me) is the water flow. In and out, inside and outside.

In one fetish/bondage fiction story I read about a big vertically mounted wheel a person is bound to. When wheel rotates the person either receives inverted enema (when he's upside down) or lets the water go (when he's in normal position). So the flow is constant: in-out-in-out.

Probably instead of a person, the enema bag can be either lowered or pulled up by a wheel, rope, lever or something like that.

Since the water will be the same all the time (of course, some water will be absorbed), it would be a good idea to clean the bowels in advance. If the absorption can be kept reasonable (e.g. using salty water) it does not sound dangerous, because the volume will not increase (same water, same volume).

Ra,

I think that your idea of regulating the flow is important. In this set of experiments, I've been just letting the water pretty flow quickly and that creates most of the discomfort. Lowering the bag should help with excessively high flow.

I'll try again. With the right combination of volume and flow, an inverted enema should be fun!

Besides, I need to take a few pictures. The basic pulley and cord lock setup works well and some folks might want to experiment with that design.

DF
(24 Jul 2009, 04:36 )doubleflash Wrote: I think that your idea of regulating the flow is important.
Yes, the sensations are different, the "adjustment time" is different, the "bearability" is also different.

But there is another important "time-out" - the inverted positions and blood pressure. How long can stay (hang) inverted? Probably, lowering the angle from 180 to 45 or 30 would help both: the enema and the blood pressure.

(24 Jul 2009, 04:36 )doubleflash Wrote: In this set of experiments, I've been just letting the water pretty flow quickly and that creates most of the discomfort. Lowering the bag should help with excessively high flow.
Or by using a clamp/valve.

(24 Jul 2009, 04:36 )doubleflash Wrote: I'll try again. With the right combination of volume and flow, an inverted enema should be fun!
Here's another challenge: if you are inverted, connecting a piss condom to a gag with a breath-through hole can be a fun 😉

(24 Jul 2009, 04:36 )doubleflash Wrote: Besides, I need to take a few pictures. The basic pulley and cord lock setup works well and some folks might want to experiment with that design.
Yes, please! That's always helpful!
But there is another important "time-out" - the inverted positions and blood pressure. How long can stay (hang) inverted? Probably, lowering the angle from 180 to 45 or 30 would help both: the enema and the blood pressure.
[/quote]

I'm finding that there is a significant difference in perceived crainal pressure when I hang inverted with my shoulders touching the floor and when I'm completely suspended. I wouldn't want to get stuck in either position, but the "shoulders touching" position seems much safer and more tolerable.

I think you're right about lowering the angle from 180 to 45 or so. For longer-term suspention, a lower angle is probably much safer. But, "180" is certainly interesting!

Your idea of the condom/tube/gag is going on my list of "experiments" Rolleyes😁
Just for the record. This summer during one of the prolonged meditation I did inverted enema in shirshasana (head-stand) in the shower:

shirshasana-01.gif   

I was properly dressed in pantyhose, swimsuits, and a latex hood with a gag. It worked 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Liquidating poop by enema or anal wash? Lancer 24 1,291 03 Jan 2023, 17:16
Last Post: Vixien
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,748 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1
Robotic enema Buttplug Tinker D 8 6,340 11 Mar 2016, 15:36
Last Post: Tinker D
Enema for beginners? madscientist 1 3,202 16 Sep 2015, 22:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Enema links Like Ra 7 11,689 25 Jan 2012, 17:02
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: doubleflash (5) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (2)