Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Penis Rings Silicone Cock Ring Soft Scrotum Bondage Bind Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men
$2.36

anal plug
Adult Strap On Dildos Intimacy Erotic Accessories Dildo Anal Plug Bullet Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Men Couples SM Bdsm Bondage
$3.24

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Joint Colour Tights Women Fake Thigh High Open Crotch Tights Shiny Crotchless High Waist Pantyhose Collant Femme
$5.17

gothic lolita
Sexy Spider Web Stockings Women Thigh High Fishnet Mesh Tights Pantyhose Gothic Lolita Legging Dark Spider Hollow Out Long Socks
$4.79-37%

wetlook
Men Wetlook Patent Leather Shorts Swimming Trunks Elastic Waistband Short Pants Bulge Pouch Boxer Briefs Swimwear Party Clubwear
$99.84-40%

anime bondage
In Stock 51cm Anime One Piece Figures Shanks Monkey D. Luffy Action Figures Legacy and Bondage PVC Model Collection Toys Gifts
$777.65-28%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

If I were a girl, I would ...
... I might wonder about the question "if I were a boy" 😁

I like the idea to temporarily have a female body. but I suppose, it would not be that interesting after all, since all the body chemistry would be female as well. Perhaps a semi-realistic "full immersion" computer simulation would do. "semi" to preserve the male reactions to the sensation, even though your cock would be as tiny as a klitoris. That would be the computerised version of some of my fantasies.
(25 Mar 2015, 21:34 )Strappado Wrote: ... I might wonder about the question "if I were a boy"
😁
I would get cosmetic foot surgery to make my feet plumper and smooth. I don't like tiny feet...not too big of course but a foot should be proportional to the body and a nice plump, wide width is helpful for foot smothering. My gf has tiny feet so she doesn't "fill out" a whole stocking foot. Not the end of the world but one of my ex's had feet to die for - with or without hose - and it's something I could get a lot of mileage.

Anyone even know if such cosmetic enhancements are possible? I think usually this type of surgery is actually to reduce size, not increase it or fill-out boney areas.
(30 Mar 2015, 20:42 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: My gf has tiny feet so she doesn't "fill out" a whole stocking foot.
What about smaller stockings? Usually the stockings size is based on the feet size.
I'd be ballet dancer 😊
(30 Mar 2015, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Mar 2015, 20:42 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: My gf has tiny feet so she doesn't "fill out" a whole stocking foot.
What about smaller stockings? Usually the stockings size is based on the feet size.

I think I did look into that at one point and lost traction. I will check it out next time I'm ready to buy some for my gf. Right now I'm recovering from financial strain set by having to fly home early from a Paris trip...had to rebook the flight I initially had for 250 Euros as 1100 Euros to move my return trip sooner, and other associated costs. I just recently found a stocking I've had for a while that has the perfect lycra/nylon mix and denier. Unfortunately it doesn't have any tag but I will be using that to compare to some purchase samples. If I find the right brand and style then I'll investigate smaller sizes.
Close, but I would change the clothes 😉

bass-girl-01.jpg   
She's not far off from what I would like:

asian-girl-01.jpg   

Clothing-wise, I would wear nerdy t-shirts, jeans and converse.
And I would engage in some lesbian sex.
If I were a girl I would want to look like the beautiful Emily Addison. She has the cutest submissive little face and her body is amazing. I would most certainly dress to kill everyday. Short skirts, pantyhose, high heels and sexy underwear would be a must. Sexy lingerie and corsets would be a obsession!

I would play with my girl parts achieving multiple orgasms on a daily basis. I would be into heavy bondage, multiple forced orgasms while dressed sexy and bound. My ultimate fantasy is to be tied tightly face to face to another girl both of us gagged and have hitachis tied to our pussies. Turn them on and let the moaning begin. All we can do is struggle, moan and look at each others faces as we cum over and over and over..... I'm still going to try that last fantasy regardless. 😊

She is perfect just like this. One of my favorite bondage videos. 😊

gwendoline_bound_in_pantyhose-01.jpg   
if i were a girl

i will wear pantyhose everyday
become kigurumi model
become fetish(pantyhose) model

well at least i can wear pantyhose everyday

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to walk "like a girl" and how to walk in high heels Like Ra 16 1,448 29 Oct 2022, 03:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Some reasons to be a girl Tinker D 2 2,051 10 Sep 2019, 16:22
Last Post: rubriccharm