Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight men and women style yoga fitness crotch T-shaped high fork tight underwear Sexy tights
$96.78

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Super Big Black Dildo for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Accessories Multi Attachments optional DIY dildos suction cup Anal
$81.25-19%

glossy body suit
sexy japanese One piece swimsuit Satin Glossy tight Opaque oil silky smooth Multi color splicing Sporting body suits women
$232.44

metelam
Metelam Unisex Open Crotch Bodysuit Oil Shiny Glossy Tights Short Sleeve High Elastic Sexy Bodysuit Exotic Leotard Crotchless
$10.31

erection
Electric Penis Vacuum Pump Rechargeable Automatic Male Enlargement Erection Extend Men Manual Penis Enlarge Air Pressure Device
$17.02

dildo chair
Sex Pillow Sextoy Sexy Games Inflatable LargeΒ Sex Pillow Dildo Chair Lovers Pose Stimulating Flocking Furniture Erotic Chair
$54.43-39%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

If I were a girl, I would ...
Hmmm
I'd love to look like the "Lara Croft" character from tomb raider.
I'd still be very kinky... perhaps even dominant...

I would prolly wear lycra most of the time...

But most of all...
If I were a girl, I would be happy with myself.
If I were a girl, I would ...

...be a lesbian πŸ˜‹

More seriously though, If I were a girl, I would ...

...like to be petite (under 5ft 3inches /160cm tall), nicely proportioned breasts (not too big) and good legs. Dark long hair, but hairless below (you know what I mean)! I would almost always want to wear skirts or dresses, with heels and tights, and I would be a terrible impulse buyer of lingerie!
Assuming I'd found my perfect partner, I would drive my man (or woman, definitely going have some bi-sexual fun) to distraction with anything I thought would get me into bondage and sexy teasing. I would be a self-bondage maniac - safe in the knowledge that if my lover found me all helpless and aroused I'd get a well deserved ravishing 😁

...ah, a man can but dream πŸ˜‡

MJ
Ah... good question (we've all fantasized about it at sometime of another), so here goes...

If I were a girl, I would...

* definitely be bi-sexual
* be tall (around 5'8") and slim (around size 10 UK) and probably a redhead (with long hair)
* have good, firm, size C/D breasts (the slightly upward pointing type with hyper-sensitive nipples)
* have long shapely legs, good musculature and pert little ass
* like madjack(ie) I would have a huge collection of fine/kinky lingerie with a shoe/boot/clothes collection to match
* *LOVE* all kinds of bondage and role play, both as dom and sub
* have multiple and very wet orgasms ...just like my wife πŸ˜‰
* have at least one self-bondage session a week wherein I could entertain myself with the above

...and I would of course share all these adventures with you on LikeRa 😊

Heaven.
Steve
Let's see here:

(13 Jan 2015, 12:08 )steve6322 Wrote: * definitely be bi-sexual
* good musculature
* I would have a huge collection of fine/kinky lingerie with a shoe/boot/clothes collection to match
* have at least one self-bondage session a week wherein I could entertain myself with the above
...and I would of course share all these adventures with you on LikeRa

You can do all of that without "if" πŸ˜‰
This girl I've been in love with since several years ago (曼青 or Man Qing, aka The Drummer Girl, aka Vela Blue) comes very close to my "if"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj-XUtHQv6A
(13 Jan 2015, 13:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Let's see here:

(13 Jan 2015, 12:08 )steve6322 Wrote: * definitely be bi-sexual
* good musculature
* I would have a huge collection of fine/kinky lingerie with a shoe/boot/clothes collection to match
...and I would of course share all these adventures with you on LikeRa

You can do all of that without "if" πŸ˜‰

Indeed I could... and indeed I do (mostly... not the bisexual bit, and weekly self-bondage sessions are hard to come by due to lack of opportunity, and I know... I could share more). I could add that I also have long legs and a pert bum (or so I'm told!).

With the exception of my "ladies" lingerie collection, does anybody else find that men's underwear is generally a little uninspiring? The ladies have so so much more to choose from. Not fair!

Steve
I guess I also ought to add that with point 6 ...this is very much *unlike* my wife 😟 ...though I do still love her to bits (am I allowed to be soppy here?) 😁
(13 Jan 2015, 22:01 )steve6322 Wrote: men's underwear is generally a little uninspiring?
I would call it constant and instant FOTD. But for some reason gay magazines adore it. Apparently I'm not a gay 😁
... switching between different bodies would be cool ... !!!
Most definitely! I'd always dreamed of having some kind of computer-assisted "design" package where you could control all variables to create your ideal bondage partner (OK... just like Second Life but for real) but I guess this fantasy could be extended to switching between different bodies. Ha ha... "switching" ...dom to sub and back again. Design the "predicaments" too and then switch in and out between captor and slave. Nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to walk "like a girl" and how to walk in high heels Like Ra 16 1,445 29 Oct 2022, 03:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Some reasons to be a girl Tinker D 2 2,051 10 Sep 2019, 16:22
Last Post: rubriccharm