Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Adult Games Sexo BDSM Bondage Set Sex Swing Toys For Woman Couples Slave Erotic Sex Prostate Sexual Секс Игрушки Для Двоих Бдсм
$21.54-50%

bondage hood
Leather Padded Hood Blindfold Bdsm Head Harness Mask Bondage Headgear Cosplay Sex Toys Erotic Accessories Sex Toys For Woman L1
$28.22-35%

1d oil stockings
Women Stockings Seamed Sexy Stockings High Oil Woman Shine Transparent Lace Nylon Thin Ultra Shinny Thigh Backline Medias 1D
$92.00-40%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Thin Stocking Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.04-25%

crossdress cosplay female
(AML)WOMEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female realistic silicone masks
$145.19

crossdress cosplay female
Roanyer Silicone May Crossdressing Male To Female for Transvestite Women Cosplay Sexy Sissy Drag Queen Crossdresser Costumes
$513.04-50%

armbinder
Bdsm Leather Harness Arm Binder Bondage Sex Toys of Wrist Cuffs for Slave Role Play to Arm Behind Back Armbinder Restraints
$15.48-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ice time-locks
Everything related to the ice-based time-locks.
Good idea..
You used the rubber tube to insulate from heat and the melting lasts 4 hours..
If you dont put the rubber, how long does it last ?

And thanks for everything here..

Regards,

freenours
freenours Wrote:You used the rubber tube to insulate from heat and the melting lasts 4 hours..
Actualy, to insulate from cold, not from heat, because sometimes you need to put/hang the lock against your body.

freenours Wrote:If you dont put the rubber, how long does it last ?
Don't know, never tried.

freenours Wrote:And thanks for everything here..
Thank you! Wink
This a sweet lock, Ra!

I couldn't find the 40mm parts here, so I used 1.25 inch iron pipe. You can get pre-threaded pipe nipples (yes, that's what plumbers call stubby pieces of pipe), end-caps and ther rest of the parts in any local hardware store. Used a few layers of electrical tape for insulation. Otherwise, the design, parts and construction were the same.

The iron pipe must conduct heat a little faster than plastic. Mine thawed out in about 2.5 hours.

Thanks for the grand idea!
Oh, nice one! 2.5 hours sounds good.

BTW, I've made a 32mm version of the lock. Haven't tried it though. Will update the pages,
I think that the material you use for the main part makes a difference in the time the lock takes to thaw. I'm looking for stainless steel and aluminum pipe/end caps to experiment.

Also, I'm going to try using a light chain instead of rope for the part that is frozen inside. I've clipped one ring from a dog choke collar, leaving the other ring intact. The chain feeds through the 6mm hole smoothly. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it will work. I'd guess that the chain will conduct heat faster and will thaw out quicker.

The material used to insulate the lock should also make a difference in thaw times. Need to experiment with that too.

Your design solves a lot of problems and is easy modify. Thanks for the devious idea! 😁
Aluminium/stainless steel is a good material, but it will be colder to touch, unless, indeed, wrapped in something what does not conduct heat. I was also thinking about chains, but abandoned the idea, because using chains will lead to cold water leakage I would like to avoid.

But if you don't care about the temperature and leaking, steel pipes and chains would make a really good and rigid construction. The chain must be able to easily slide out of the tube, of course 😊
hey hey firt to say what a super idea i just made one myself and its drying now i made one without the rubber socket and its a little smaller i still have to test it but i will 😋 so i will let you know how long it will take to melt and how it feels i have also got some pictures of it.

manny thanx Roy

[Image: 118227_a69579d0df.jpg]

[Image: 118227_8890da197d.jpg]

[Image: 118227_41f26bd216.jpg]
Looks familiar 😉
The only difference (besides the rubber) is the nylon rope/lace - I used a loop. Let's see how it will affect the time.
grr I so need one of these! The commercial one doesn't come close in justifying the $200 price tag...
Such a pity that I don't have the skills to construct something as simple as this!! lol I wish someone can make me one and I'll pay for it 😋

about your http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-padlock2.php
Would the chain get tangled instead the bottle? That would suck wouldn't it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Got my first set of ice locks in the mail today Bound Whore 12 2,955 11 Nov 2021, 22:06
Last Post: Like Ra
What is the correct way to chain 2 time locks together. Poll with video for example. Lancer 0 823 22 Oct 2021, 04:58
Last Post: Lancer