Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Black Transparent with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.65-15%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-50%

aonihua women one
Sexy Solid One Piece Ruffle Swimsuit Swimwear Women Bodysuit 2024 Bathing Suit Beach Wear Biquini Body Suit Monokini
$25.40-20%

chastity cage
Male Fully Restraint Bowl Chastity Device Cage Sissy Bound Armor Full Surround Sex Toys Cock Cage Penis Ring Sissy ARMOR 01
$27.58-39%

bondage hood
Fetish Open Mouth Hood Mask Head Black Adult Games Erotic Mask Hood Sexy Eye BDSM Headgear Slave Bondage Sexy Toys for Couples
$5.28-20%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Swimwear Japanese High Cut One Piece Female Bather Bathing Summer Suit Swim
$480.54-30%

app chastity
Upgraded QIUI Cellmate 2 Penis Cage APP Remote Control Electric Shock Cock Cage Chastity Belt QIUI Cock Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$93.64-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to torture myself
Hi folks!

I am honored to write the first post here, I look forward to an interesting exchange of experience 😊

I am writing to ask for help, you see:

I have a zentai suit (like this: [Image: 10829926-a189ac3249e8f6e5aec2b628b9ebb87...00x400.jpg], leather cuffs for hands and feet, and a strong magnet attached to the bed. Suppose that I'm lying on my back. I can't see anything, ballgag puted on, electromagnet set to hold me for 120 mins. So, please give me advise, how i can torture myself - i was thinking about cold water (dripping on me from ice cubes suspended from the ceiling) but it's not enough for me... any suggestions?

[Image: sb_lkr.gif]
Most people here are looking for pleasure, not for torture πŸ˜‰

Why don't you add a pair of vibrators? BTW, big (long and thick) butt-plug can be very uncomfortable after some time. I would compare it with "dry enema". Think of 25cm long (at least).
(03 May 2012, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Most people here are looking for pleasure, not for torture πŸ˜‰

Why don't you add a pair of vibrators? BTW, big (long and thick) butt-plug can be very uncomfortable after some time. I would compare it with "dry enema". Think of 25cm long (at least).

yeah, good advice 😊 thanks. I'm lookin' for idea how to f.e. wax myself in SAFE way being tied to bed...
I can give you the advice to buy a Tens Device, they are not very expensive and you can choose from pleasure to torture πŸ˜‰
(12 May 2012, 12:27 )schulz Wrote: I can give you the advice to buy a Tens Device

Let's test the eBay mycodes: eBay: tens (machine,unit) (pain,electro*)
i have a tens device, but forgot it, so thank you for giving idea! my dream is to have the-audio-controlled-tens-unit, so i could connect it with move detector (like self-bondage motion detector by qwerty123) - but in poland that stuff costs about 40% of my salary ☹ Unfortunately, I am an electronic idiot and I can not construct such a device itself, despite the ways specified in smartstim.com: ( but thanks a lot for advice - i will try my tens unit in next session 😊
Here's another idea on how to combine your Tens unit with a motion-detector for almost no money - a mercury switch.
great stuff, but how can I connect it to tens device? I have tens like that (link for sth like ebay but polish😊 ) - http://allegro.pl/stymulator-miesni-nerw...55015.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
zipped myself into a suitcase mad.mardigan 23 1,735 07 Feb 2023, 07:08
Last Post: Lancer
Ultimate Torture Machine v1.0 (with pictures) MSM 14 15,139 08 Feb 2015, 22:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Nipple torture or waiting? jasapasa 3 6,254 05 Feb 2014, 15:10
Last Post: Frank
A day off, alllll by myself tomorrow. =) Daemon 6 10,239 27 Feb 2010, 12:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bdsmaniana (4) , Like Ra (3) , schulz (1)