Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Male Testicle Scrotum Stimulator Vibrator Penis Cock Rings Delay Ejaculation Prostate Massager Couples Sex Ring Sex Toys For Men
$19.51-8%

jialuowei
Women Classic Knee-high Boots 5 Inch High Heel Pointed Toe Solid Patent Leather Side Zip Sexy Fashion Shoes
$992.20-36%

zlatameer
Orange Latex Men T-shirt Short Sleeves Rubber Top Tee With Front Zip Costumes S-LSM042
$89.30-7%

anal plug
Electro Shock Anal Plug Detacheable Anchor Style Butt Plug Electric Stimulator Therapy Anal Massager Sex Toys for Men Women
$8.31-6%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$346.06-28%

nose hook bondage
Bdsm Slave Nose Hook Oral Fixation Fetish Open Mouth Bite Gag Sex Toys For Women Couples of Leather Head Bondage Harness Strap
$38.21-20%

zippidy
Full Silver Gold Rhinestones Fringe Transparent Dress Bar Birthday Celebrate Dress Outfit Women Dance Short Dress
$130.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to spice up your daily chores
I'm not sure exactly what restraints are being used here other than a hobble skirt, corset and collar but I suspect they're quite interesting:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58xvJj9a8jY
[/video]

Now that is what I call a proper uniform. LOVE the apron and also how clear rubber gloves are used.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
And transparent latex stockings with black back seams.
Three new pics from Katrina:

Maid_kitchen.jpg     th_IMG_1970_jpg.jpg     th_IMG_1973_jpg.jpg   

Cheetara's Halloween chores:

5134520522_b08cc4ab71_o.jpg     5134520380_7d84cfd026_o.jpg     5134520640_51580496a4_o.jpg   

Fetish cloting any day when I am alone. I like my pvc cape when doing stuff, because it can't be ignored, it is always a bit in the way. When I am alone, I also often spend my spare time in fetish gear, even watch TV in light self bondage, armed with straw for drinking and candle light for lighting cigarettes. A typical lonely TV night starts with donning a sari or dressing in new items, usually a bit of cross dressing, then later on prepare for a cosy bedtime with self-bondage and stuff. I have no fetish for maiden play (oh, I'd like to play with one if she looks good), but I simply take advantage of rare occasions. And I like to mix my fetishes into normal everyday life wherever possible.
XORUB prepares to mop the floor...I'n not sure why he has no footwear though...

a.jpg     b.jpg     c.jpg     d.jpg     e.jpg     f.jpg     g.jpg     h.jpg     i.jpg     j.jpg     k.jpg   

(02 Dec 2010, 01:05 )culmor Wrote: Cheetara's Halloween chores:
A fantastic costume to do ¨things¨at home...
French maids in latex and bondage art Part VI. Or cleaning as a fetish sport
Quote:...cleaning as a fetish sport

Does this housekeeping outfit count? The multiple layers of nylon and latex certainly make it a test of endurance, the 14cm heels are a little higher than I'm comfortable with too.

nun1.jpg     nun2.jpg   

Sheesh, I definitely need to lose some weight in the New Year...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugged on the daily or maybe 24/7 gunz 15 8,063 07 Dec 2015, 19:35
Last Post: ltxrob
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,718 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Culmor (15) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (20) , pvcpinafore (9) , spandexed (1) , Strappado (1)