Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Naturehike Winter outdoor camping Ultralight Goose Down bondage mummy sleeping bag
$2119.92

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$180.29-20%

cock ring
Silicone Sex Toy Penis Cock Ring Soft Elastic Egg Sucker Ejaculation Delaying Reusable Testicle Bondage for Men FB
$4.61-11%

cock ring
VATINE 2 piece/set Screw Shape Foreskin Correction Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring For Day and Night Use Soft TPE Cock Ring
$3.16

1d oil stockings
High Waist Oil Shiny Sexy Tights For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot 1D Closed Crotch/Open Crotch Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings
$5.43

anime bdsm
Inflatable Woman Vibrator Vaginal Ball Huge Dildo Pump Sexulaes Toys Ass Sex Rings Vibrating Underpants Toysbulet But Play
$59.94-33%

arm binder
Leather Bondage Handcuffs Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Binder Glove Sleeves Armbinder Sex Toys For Couples
$261.28-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to spice up your daily chores
Thanks for the links, culmor.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
LikeRa wrote
I like the transparent latex here. No bubbles, no wrinkles...

Sadly, Katrina's caption to the pic reads (Photoshop mods done by a friend).
If only Oridomain actually existed...
(25 May 2010, 08:34 )culmor Wrote: LikeRa wrote
I like the transparent latex here. No bubbles, no wrinkles...

Sadly, Katrina's caption to the pic reads (Photoshop mods done by a friend).

Crap... I suspected that, but I'm always open to miracles...
(25 May 2010, 11:45 )culmor Wrote: If only Oridomain actually existed...

This is more "how to make you daily chores virtually impossible", than "how to spice up your daily chores" Biggrin
Spice it up, slow down or know your orgasm curve: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7248
(07 Jun 2010, 03:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Spice it up, slow down or know your orgasm curve: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7248

A long time ago I was on a trip home from the Bahamas with my SO. It was only at the airport that we remembered putting the buttplug into a purse to get it out of the way when room service was arriving.

I'm comfortable with someone knowing I'm kinky, but we just weren't in the mood for some customs person giving us the stinkeye. So, I was elected to go to the bathroom (thank god there was a little lube in the purse!!!) and insert the plug.

It was a fairly large plug (maybe 5-6 inches long, just under 2 inches wide at the bulge) and I had never worn it for more than a couple hours. I was going to have two flights, an hour or two between flights, and most likely a cab ride home. I think just about 8 hours, all told.

I was quite sore but undamaged with I was able to finally take it out. In retrospect it was pretty stupid and we should have just chucked it, rather than risking having to take it out during a flight - this was before the security hysteria, but I'm still pretty sure it would have made at least the "in other news" section of the paper.
What a story... But imagine what you would have experienced if a customs officer had asked you to go into a private room for a bit more investigations. "Sir, would you mind if I check what you are hiding in your rectum?"

The whole story is a good example of what I called "Convenience" in this article (lockable clothes): http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/lockable-c...troduction
A few new pics of Shandra safely locked away:

4898226379_17110370d2_b.jpg     4898228947_aacb836e84_b.jpg     4898231283_ddffb88b99_b.jpg     4898818630_eb0847e1b4_b.jpg     4898823312_4ec65ca55b_b.jpg   

Rockpup_fl cooks lunch:

R1.jpg     R2.jpg     R3.jpg     R4.jpg     R5.jpg     R6.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugged on the daily or maybe 24/7 gunz 15 8,063 07 Dec 2015, 19:35
Last Post: ltxrob
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,718 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Culmor (15) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (20) , pvcpinafore (9) , spandexed (1) , Strappado (1)