Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
Heavy Penis Ring Stainless Steel Cock Ring Ejaculation Delay Sex Toys For Adult Men Male Cockring
$7.80

cock ring
Cock Ring Silicone Penis Lock Ring Male Reusable Delay Ejaculation Ring Scrotum Bondage Goods Couple Cock Erection SM Erotic Toy
$14.27

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Thrusting Sex Machine Telescopic Dildo Vibrator Vaginal Massage Orgasm G Spot Stimulation Adult Female Toy Masturbator
$30.38

steel bondage
25-35mm Metal Balls Big Dildo Anal Plug For Women Vaginal Butt Dilator Men Prostate Massager Sex Toys Adult Games Erotic Bondage
$5.30

crossdress fetish
Sissy Sexy Bra Panties Set Male Lace Lingerie Fetish Exotic Gay Underwear Transgender Costumes Mens Bikini Briefs Crossdresser
$45.35-20%

lip plump
New Lip Plump Oil Extreme Volume Lip Gloss Increase Lip Elasticity Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Fuller Filler Bigger Sexy Lip Care
$62.02-41%

sexy oil bodysuit
1D crotchless oil flash stockings sexy underwear bodysuit coveralls stockings fullbody stocking 0706
$28.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: How do you like to be tied?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I love being tied Up
58.62%
17 58.62%
I love being tied To
41.38%
12 41.38%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you like to be tied? - Up or To?
This might sound a strange question, but let me explain my rationale…

Being ‘tied up’ means different things to anyone who practises bondage or self-bondage, because there so many ways you can rope, chain strap, tape or otherwise render a willing person (including yourself!) immobile.

However, when you take away the material variables (rope, chains, etc.) there are only two real options:

1. You are tied to an object, such as a bed, chair, bench, ceiling, car, frame, pole,,,, the list is almost endless and in my experience bondage lovers are a very inventive crowd!

or

2. You are simply tied up by the ropes, straps, chains, whatever, are around your body only.

From my own experiences both approaches have their own appeals;

Tied Up - being in a nice and tight hogtie, but ‘free’ to roll around is a wonderful experience and offers all sorts of fun in how you gain your freedom (or enjoy your helplessness). Building any sort of struggle to freedom into my self-bondage is a big turn-on, though I am by no means a great exponent of this style. I do love the opportunity to thrash around and try to stimulate myself whilst bound like this – the orgasms can be awesome!

Tied To – if immobility is your desire then I think this is probably the ultimate option. There is something deep inside me that tingles with excitement when I am bound to an immovable object. Unlike being tied up, once I’m lashed/chained/taped/strapped into place there is no freedom until the timer has run its course, no stimulation (unless I’ve set it up in advance and sometimes not even then!) – This one is almost always about true helplessness.

So, if you could only choose one, which one is your favourite?

Why not vote in the pole or, better still, vote & share your own experiences and thoughts 😁

MJ
For me, personally, you can't beat being tied to something immobile... bed, floor, frame, whatever... spreadeagled is best and under good tension. Tension can be difficult to achieve alone, but I've had some successes with spring tensioning or the vertical spreadeagle. Stocks work well too when screwed down to the floor. So that's my number 1... tied spreadeagled to something. If I could choose a position being just tied up then, I go with MadJack and say hogtied (or frogtied) as it can be done alone and gives plenty of "wriggle" opportunity and looks great (mirror required!). But you forgot a third option... Tied In (or trapped in)... the vac bed comes to mind here which is a wonderful experience/feeling, if a little risky when alone as some threads here spend a lot of time discussing.
Steve
(08 May 2013, 09:51 )steve6322 Wrote: For me, personally, you can't beat being tied to something immobile... bed, floor, frame, whatever... spreadeagled is best and under good tension. Tension can be difficult to achieve alone, but I've had some successes with spring tensioning or the vertical spreadeagle. Stocks work well too when screwed down to the floor. So that's my number 1... tied spreadeagled to something. If I could choose a position being just tied up then, I go with MadJack and say hogtied (or frogtied) as it can be done alone and gives plenty of "wriggle" opportunity and looks great (mirror required!). But you forgot a third option... Tied In (or trapped in)... the vac bed comes to mind here which is a wonderful experience/feeling, if a little risky when alone as some threads here spend a lot of time discussing.
Steve

Excellent response Steve6322 😁

I did consider vac bed as an additional Tied In) but in my mind it was either another version of:

Tied To like my session MJ-SB01/2013 (– when I was 'tied to' the stool by the vacuum bag and held in place)
or
Tied Up as in session MJ-SB04/2012 (– in which I was 'tied up' by the vacuum bag on the bed but free to struggle around).

Interesting thoughts though.😉

And I do agree that spreadeagled is such a wonderfully erotic position to be bound in - so helpless and so exposed... 😁

MJ
Being tied to a pole would be cool. I have no pole, so I can't try this. We used to have a room under the roof with pillars, and I tried once, with a safe method. Legs, torso and neck (!) tied first, then I tied my hands behind, using a method that I knew to be safe. It was very exciting, but you can't do much while being tied that way.

When I was a teenager, I used to hogtie myself with light chains and padlocks and add another chain to the neck which was attached to a radiator. Agreed, the chain to the neck was dangerous, but I was lucky. It was thrilling and I always thought what would happen, if I tossed the keys out of the way. But I was clever enough to have them tied to a wrist, so I could resist.

I would also love to be tied to a beautiful women, face to face, naked etc. Of course, she should like it too (and me).

I have a few methods that require a door handle for release. So a suitable timed release would be a leech that keeps me away from the door handle. I might do that sooner or later.

Apart from that, I prefer being tied up but almost immobile.
Interesting question. I should say there are several way to answer it.

The simplest.

Remember this post? Should bondage be complicated? She's "tied to", possibly even inescapable, this is bondage by definition, but it's not what I'm interested in.

On the other hand, the girl on the featured photo from Your mind, imagination and fetishism post is "free to go anywhere", she's not tied to anything, and not even tied up too much, but little she can do.

More complex.

Being "tied up" (or restrained in other ways, not just by ropes) is a must for me. Being tied to something is only important to prevent me from reaching the knife or the key. I like self-bondage scenarios where you do not know if the knife is reachable (released by ice, for example), but to check if it is, you have to pay (think of enema or a "drink").

So I chose "tied up".
I like both.
On one hand if you can struggle and can get loose, big frustration. GREAT
On the other hand, tied to something would be for me impossible to move at all.
( not one muscle ) This I like as well.
Tied to something and able to struggle I would not like .
A big 'thank you' to everyone who has responded. Good2

The pole is very close at this time, with 'tied up' just in the lead - I'll leave it running and see if this changes.

MJ
Another thought. "Tied to" is simpler than proper "tied up" session. See, for example, “Bound for the night” self-bondage scenarios. Part III It's really simple, you can start with a simple "tied to" and slowly going towards "tied up".
(21 May 2013, 14:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Another thought. "Tied to" is simpler than proper "tied up" session. See, for example, “Bound for the night” self-bondage scenarios. Part III It's really simple, you can start with a simple "tied to" and slowly going towards "tied up".

This is fun! How a simple question can make people think so much 😁

MJ
After a whole month the results are....?

...A tie - and if that isn't appropriate I don't know what is 😁

The poll will stay open for those shy members who may be reluctant to admit their secrets.

What I will personally take from this is the plan to try more 'tied up' sessions as I realise that I was getting into the habit of tying myself to things and not exploring other options.

Great stuff from all those who have contributed and voted so far!

MJ

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (5) , mozesd (1) , steve6322 (1) , Strappado (1)