Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
Penis Rings Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Erection Rings Daily/Night Reusable Cock Ring Adults Product Sex Toys For Men
$4.99-48%

panty girdle
Thigh Slimmer Shapewear Panties for Women Slip Shorts High Waist Tummy Control Cincher Girdle Seamless Body Shaper
$5.69

latex pencil skirt
Black Faux Leather Lace Elatic Skirt Women Sexy Latex Sexy Mini Skirt Plus Size XXL
$14.51-19%

crossdress fetish
Custom Zentai Suit Second Skin Crossdressing 10-color matte Catsuit Women Full Body Cat Suit Men Lycra Zentai Fetish Wear
$84.69

nose hook bondage
Sex Accessories Harness Mouth Gag Deep Throat Training Tools SM Toys Nose Hook Adult BDSM Games Toy Restraints Strap Bondage
$16.56

penis pump
Male Penis Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Enhancement Erection SexToys For Man Vacuum Pump Big Dick Trainer Male Lasting Masturbator
$6.21

lobudek
Male Female Singer Dancer Stage Performance Vest Waistcoat Armor Accessories Prop Costume Bar Nightclub
$33.88-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How do you get into trance state?
I have a tendency to overthink, so I find it difficult to relax and let go.

Do you focus on the hypno voice, or just let your mind blank and hear the voice passively?
I try and focus on that the hypnotist is saying, or if they say do something else then I try and do that thing. You have to think of hypnosis that takes a-lot of focus, sometimes I'll take some caffeine right before I lay down for some hypnosis.
I would say "it depends" (yeah, always 😁). Also on the actual question (yeah, always 😁). This question does not state the goal:

(25 Sep 2019, 10:22 )sione92 Wrote: Do you focus on the hypno voice, or just let your mind blank and hear the voice passively?
If the goal is "to make the hypno file work as advertised", then this question cannot be answered. Because:

o- The file might be of "a no good quality"
o- The description does not always correspond the actual content
o- The actual content might not correspond to the intentions of the hypnotist
o- The actual content might not correspond to the intentions of the hypnotee
o- The expectations of the hypnotee can be all over the board
o- The goal stated in the content might not pass "the ecology test" (e.g. it's too damaging)
o- The goal of the file might be too far from "the way" of the listener
o- The way the script is written does not match the way the information is processed by the listener
o- Just "no resonance"
If the question is "how to achieve the trance state", then we need to define "the trance" first. The current general definition I frequently stumble upon is "trance is a concentration on the own experience". Basically and roughly trance = meditation. Yes, there are different levels, but the ideas are very close. Another definition of meditation is "being aware of", in other words you become an observer. And you can meditate on anything including nothing: feelings, sensations, actions, objects, thoughts, presence or absence of them, etc.

Simply said: just sit and silently watch.
Then. There are very effective psycho-techniques, that do not involve hypnotic sleep at all. E.g. techniques, that involve active visualizations, actions, interactions and general subject participation. E.g. multiple NLP techniques. More difficult with audio files, but still possible.
A side note: this looks like a hypnosis FAQ 😉
For myself, with my eyes closed, I am trying to stare into the blackness to 'see whatever i can see' if that makes any sense. In one way, it's like an attempt at remote viewing, but in another way it serves to help keep my mind blank so that the words guide me into trance. Also very important is that you have to want to be in trance.
Just concentrating on the voice (or on "one voice" if there are many) might help with getting rid of distractions. It's like the best way of not thinking about a pink elephant is to think about something else 😁
And if you can concentrate on one thing, that means you have reached the trance/meditation state. And this is the goal of the induction.
(25 Sep 2019, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: I would say "it depends" (yeah, always 😁). Also on the actual question (yeah, always 😁). This question does not state the goal:

(25 Sep 2019, 10:22 )sione92 Wrote: Do you focus on the hypno voice, or just let your mind blank and hear the voice passively?
If the goal is "to make the hypno file work as advertised", then this question cannot be answered. Because:

o- The file might be of "a no good quality"
o- The description does not always correspond the actual content
o- The actual content might not correspond to the intentions of the hypnotist
o- The actual content might not correspond to the intentions of the hypnotee
o- The expectations of the hypnotee can be all over the board
o- The goal stated in the content might not pass "the ecology test" (e.g. it's too damaging)
o- The goal of the file might be too far from "the way" of the listener
o- The way the script is written does not match the way the information is processed by the listener
o- Just "no resonance"

The file is Bambi Sleep, so I think it's quality is good enough. However your other points makes a lot of sense.
My definition of 'trance' is to blank out and not remembering anything during the session.
(25 Sep 2019, 13:06 )shemhamforash Wrote: I try and focus on that the hypnotist is saying, or if they say do something else then I try and do that thing. You have to think of hypnosis that takes a-lot of focus, sometimes I'll take some caffeine right before I lay down for some hypnosis.

Taking caffeine before the hypno is interesting. I thought its better to get the brain as sleepy as possible to make it more susceptible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 9 2,568 01 Jun 2023, 22:09
Last Post: Like Ra
How to splice images into video frames? Lancer 2 389 29 Apr 2022, 15:39
hypnosis that transforms you into a catboy/catgirl anon1337idk 0 1,561 25 Apr 2020, 03:24
Last Post: anon1337idk
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,723 11 Jul 2019, 21:19

Contributors: erithebun (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (8) , shemhamforash (2) , sione92 (5) , testdrive06 (4)