Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultrathin High Stockings Candy Color Oil Glossy Vintage Sexy Sheer See Through Shaping Elastic Stockings Sexy Women's Socks
$39.93-50%

lip plump
1pc Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Make Up
$16.76

temorish
Woman Latex Leggings with Socks Black Front Zipper Ladies Crotch Zip
$95.59-8%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Color See-through Lace Exotic Strappy Thongs Bulge Pouch G-strings Low Rise T-backs Sissy Nightclub Underwears
$7.20-40%

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bondage Head Harness Strap of Slave Leather Hood Mask with Solid Ball Gag for Bdsm Stopper Romance Loving Sex Toys
$6.80-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How do you get into trance state?
(26 Sep 2019, 05:06 )sione92 Wrote:
(25 Sep 2019, 13:06 )shemhamforash Wrote: I try and focus on that the hypnotist is saying, or if they say do something else then I try and do that thing. You have to think of hypnosis that takes a-lot of focus, sometimes I'll take some caffeine right before I lay down for some hypnosis.

Taking caffeine before the hypno is interesting. I thought its better to get the brain as sleepy as possible to make it more susceptible.

Some people with ADHD may actually be better able to focus intently if they use coffee, I don't know how it would work to quite the mind but I've read that it could help.

From quora
"Any attempt to analyse, rationalise or logocise the process, usually inhibits the induction, be it partially or totally."
So... don't think of an elephant, by trying not to think of an elephant, instead simply let the mind wander and any thoughts that enter, allow them to go just as quickly...
A confusion induction may help you, overloading your senses and imagination, until you no longer have any room for invasive thoughts that inhibit the induction.

Quote:My definition of 'trance' is to blank out and not remembering anything during the session.
Post-Hypnotic Amnesia is not always observed, trance depth is thought to be a factor from what I've read.
At times the phenomena may be elicited from a suggestion depending upon the individual, "you can forget to remember, or you can remember to forget". You can still receive and retain suggestions, even if you did not go into a very deep state.

It was recommended to me that I should work on developing a light trance state with self-hypnosis, with practice you can connect to the deeper part of the mind, just remember you don't have to go "all the way down" to get results.
"One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions."
-Admiral Hopper
(26 Sep 2019, 01:43 )sione92 Wrote: My definition of 'trance' is to blank out and not remembering anything during the session.
I don't think I've ever reached this kind of trance. There were a couple of similar "events", but I think I simply fell asleep 😁
(26 Sep 2019, 21:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Sep 2019, 01:43 )sione92 Wrote: My definition of 'trance' is to blank out and not remembering anything during the session.
I don't think I've ever reached this kind of trance. There were a couple of similar "events", but I think I simply fell asleep 😁

This is kind of disheartening😕
(27 Sep 2019, 03:40 )sione92 Wrote:

This is kind of disheartening😕

It's not typical to forget everything by default, it can certainly be done through suggestion. But it would be boring always forgetting, a lot of fun can be had while under. 😊

Personally, I have a lot of trouble remembering specifics post-session, unless I've had a particularly strong reaction good or bad, I just have a general impression of how things went. Total post hypnotic amnesia was a pretty common side effect from my live sessions, though neither hypnotist (Good friends of mine) specifically suggested anything of the sort. Probably some conditioning I picked up along the way, I listen to a lot of recorded sessions, and it certainly helps replayability.
(27 Sep 2019, 03:40 )sione92 Wrote: This is kind of disheartening😕
OK, there are several ways here (always! 😉 ) But since I'm kinda studying NLP (and around), I simply must ask a meta-model question (without dropping into the downward spiral of "telepathy" or guessing 😉 ):

What do you find disheartening in particular?

TBH it kinda feels like I fall asleep when I experience the amnesia, I fade out (or in depending on how you want to call it) and come to when the Hypnotist starts to bring me out of trance, it's like falling asleep and waking up but not being able to recall any dream; in reality I was still awake in a sense, just in a very deep state!

The subconscious remembers the suggestions, even if I can't recall them consciously.
-Admiral Hopper
(26 Sep 2019, 05:06 )sione92 Wrote:
(25 Sep 2019, 13:06 )shemhamforash Wrote: I try and focus on that the hypnotist is saying, or if they say do something else then I try and do that thing. You have to think of hypnosis that takes a-lot of focus, sometimes I'll take some caffeine right before I lay down for some hypnosis.

Taking caffeine before the hypno is interesting. I thought its better to get the brain as sleepy as possible to make it more susceptible.
I used to think that as well, but I often found myself sleeping instead of trancing. Whereas with caffeine I found I was better able to focus on the hypnosis. Hypnosis as I understand it today is less about being sleepy and unfocused, unless it's sleep hypnosis of course, but more about focusing entirely on what the hypnotist says to focus on. I've had better results with caffeine and hypnosis around afternoon vs mornings or late nights.
If it helps, I'm using caffeine pills for this, jot be sugary drinks like pop or sweet tea.
(27 Sep 2019, 16:00 )testdrive06 Wrote: it kinda feels like I fall asleep when I experience the amnesia, I fade out
That's the thing. I don't know if I fell asleep or I was in a deep trance. And I don't think that anybody can tell the difference: trance has different types, sleep has different phases.

(27 Sep 2019, 16:00 )testdrive06 Wrote: The subconscious remembers the suggestions, even if I can't recall them consciously.
"Some people say", that if you can't hear it consciously, it does not leave any traces. Other people say, that the un/subconscious hears and remembers everything, and there were experiments, in which a phrase in a foreign language (unknown to test person) was pronounced while the person was sleeping. Then this person could reproduce this phrase under hypnosis. But I could not find any papers or articles confirming this.
(27 Sep 2019, 14:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Sep 2019, 03:40 )sione92 Wrote: This is kind of disheartening😕
OK, there are several ways here (always! 😉 ) But since I'm kinda studying NLP (and around), I simply must ask a meta-model question (without dropping into the downward spiral of "telepathy" or guessing 😉 ):

What do you find disheartening in particular?

It's one of the experience/fantasy I'm most looking forward.

Also in the files I'm currently listening, one of the most used trigger is supposed to make you fall asleep and not remembering anything until awakened. Hearing and unable to do it feels jarring and distracting the whole experience, especially since the 'voice' repeteadly mentions that I'm currently asleep, unconscious, etc. while I'm obviously not.
(27 Sep 2019, 22:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Sep 2019, 16:00 )testdrive06 Wrote: it kinda feels like I fall asleep when I experience the amnesia, I fade out
That's the thing. I don't know if I fell asleep or I was in a deep trance. And I don't think that anybody can tell the difference: trance has different types, sleep has different phases.

(27 Sep 2019, 16:00 )testdrive06 Wrote: The subconscious remembers the suggestions, even if I can't recall them consciously.
"Some people say", that if you can't hear it consciously, it does not leave any traces. Other people say, that the un/subconscious hears and remembers everything, and there were experiments, in which a phrase in a foreign language (unknown to test person) was pronounced while the person was sleeping. Then this person could reproduce this phrase under hypnosis. But I could not find any papers or articles confirming this.

In a book written by Erickson or someone close to him, I remember reading about how he instructed the class to read a book while they were in a (deep?) trance state, and later asked them to summarize the text; the students protested "but I haven't read this" he asked them to pretend they had read it and to summarize accordingly, the subjects were able to recall the information in the book even though they had no recollection of reading it!
-Admiral Hopper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 9 2,600 01 Jun 2023, 22:09
Last Post: Like Ra
How to splice images into video frames? Lancer 2 396 29 Apr 2022, 15:39
hypnosis that transforms you into a catboy/catgirl anon1337idk 0 1,574 25 Apr 2020, 03:24
Last Post: anon1337idk
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,768 11 Jul 2019, 21:19

Contributors: erithebun (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (8) , shemhamforash (2) , sione92 (5) , testdrive06 (4)