Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Adjustable Spreader Bar Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Bondage Set Sex Slave Restraints Dog Collar Sex Toys BDSM
$9.64

penis milking machine
vibrating egg wand penne masturbation toys pussy panty chest caress sexy pajamas for women vibrator men session sexmachine CRW1
$16.73-31%

electro anal
Electro Bdsm Penis Cock Ring,Masturbation Men Electric Shock,E stim E-stim Anal Butt Plug,Electrosex Electrostimulation,Sex Toy
$2.32

sorbern
Luxury Brand Thick Acetate Sunglasses For Men Polarized Shades Eyewear Square Lunette Homme Female UV400 lentes opticos para
$44.66

transparent bodysuit
Women's Underwear Sexy Fishnet Tight Lingerie Costumes Erotic Mesh Hollow See Through Bodysuits Ladies Transparent Body Suit
$8.32-52%

anal vibrator
Super Soft Huge Thrusting Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys Fat Dick Vibrating Realistic Penis Anal Stimulation dildo vibrator for women
$28.46

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silk smooth long sleeve tights sexy gloss decorative gloves sexy mix and match backless Yoga swimsuit Party Gloves
$45.83-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Horse Bandages - not only useful for pony games
It is about this: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/707-53477-...=824&kw=lg

It is an elastic fabric wrap, adhering to itself. I am not sure, but I think, it doesn't work with adhesive, and the description says that it doesn't adhere to hair. I assume that it can be reused.

Well, it is cheap material, strong, elastic, colourful and wraps around anything, not only horse legs. It could be used for decoration of your limbs, cover mouth, eyes or face, protect your skin from rope burns, or even tie together limbs. It might also be useful for hiding your belly or securing paddings for body shaping. I have read about this wrap on other forums and it is used in bondage eventually.

My SB budget is exhausted for the moment, but I might try them soon.
Tweaked the ebay link a bit: now it shows more results and will not expire.
The idea looks interesting. But...

I have some experience with such bandages when I badly twisted my ankle. This type of bandages are called "compressing" and use to keep the limb immobile and squeeze the excess of liquid out of the injured place. They are tight. And I can imagine them being overly tight to cut the blood flow.

So, experiments and caution...
(25 Dec 2010, 13:31 )Like Ra Wrote: The idea looks interesting. But...

I have some experience with such bandages when I badly twisted my ankle. This type of bandages are called "compressing" and use to keep the limb immobile and squeeze the excess of liquid out of the injured place. They are tight. And I can imagine them being overly tight to cut the blood flow.

So, experiments and caution...

Caution is good, but properly applied, bandages do not cut off blood supply. I think, rope is more dangerous.

--- edit ---

I read a bit more about bandages now. These bandages are very flexible, a roll is 4.5m and can be expanded to 6.5m. I wonder if this is suitable for a self-tie on the arms, since the bandages would have to be applied with full stretch in order to be secure. But, as a child, I loved to bandage myself, and I think, I still like it. So either as decoration or for tieing up myself, I am going to buy some.

By the way, I find it quite inspiring to browse through equestrian catalogues. Horse-Riding involves a lot of bondage 😁
Actually, the bandages are gathering dust now. I tried them when they arrived, then forgot about them. I think, these bandages are more interesting with a partner.
Quote:. Horse-Riding involves a lot of bondage Big Grin

You really don't want to go there, a load of perves the lot of them...
Errrmm ... what do you mean exactly? Lots of variants 😉
(25 Dec 2010, 12:47 )Strappado Wrote: It is about this: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/707-53477-...=824&kw=lg

It is an elastic fabric wrap, adhering to itself. I am not sure, but I think, it doesn't work with adhesive, and the description says that it doesn't adhere to hair. I assume that it can be reused.

Well, it is cheap material, strong, elastic, colourful and wraps around anything, not only horse legs. It could be used for decoration of your limbs, cover mouth, eyes or face, protect your skin from rope burns, or even tie together limbs. It might also be useful for hiding your belly or securing paddings for body shaping. I have read about this wrap on other forums and it is used in bondage eventually.

My SB budget is exhausted for the moment, but I might try them soon.

Some years ago when i was unemployed and on a bit of a fiddle, me and my mate started doing a bit of fly window cleaning. We used to wipe the windows over with some old meat sacks that we aquired from a butchur, after boiling them they make great cloth for windows as they leave no lint. Well some years latter, about ten years ago now, I noticed it was for sale at the place i used to buy all my building materials, I am not shore but I think it is clled scrim. Now it tube like sock tube and on a roll, on each roll there is about 40 foot. I brought some need less to say, i did have some fun with this and it was dead cheap to buy. When you pull on it it acts a bit like a chinees cracker and goes tigher. Provably better known as mutton cloth.. Just a thought for you all. Keep your eyse out for it in the big builders merchants. Cheers Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,778 Yesterday, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Rope Armbinder perhaps useful for selfbondage Strappado 2 3,387 05 Oct 2020, 17:45
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
makey makey and games lugnuts 0 2,009 05 Jan 2016, 04:33
Last Post: lugnuts
Water only, no ice allowed Tinker D 3 4,872 18 Nov 2012, 03:49
Last Post: DressBindFun
Hogtied with pony boots celso.bbg 2 5,031 03 Apr 2012, 04:54
Last Post: celso.bbg

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (3) , paul knight (1) , Strappado (3)