Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Stripe Stitched Zipper Fitness Vest Crop Top Female Backless Stand Collar Streetwear Summer Tanks Short Sporty
$20.99-50%

silicone bodysuit
Tgirl Upgrade Silicone Muscle Suit Men Fake Muscle Suit with 8Abs and Arm Macho Men's Chest Bodysuit Simulation Skin for Cosplay
$792.55-20%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Tool Stress Pressure Relief Help Sleep Device
$67.91-20%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B43) Handmade Customized Full Head Mask with Backshell Comic Coser Crossdressing Silicone Anime Pink Wig Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

hypnosis device
CES Sleep Aid Device Insomnia Anxiety Depression Relief EMS Sleep Assistance Transcranial Microcurrent Massage Migraine Hypnosis
$482.79-62%

yizyif
Mesh Underwear Trousers Thong Men's C Invisible T-back Solid Tangas Hombre Sexy Gay Comfortable Underpants Ropa Interior Hombre
$4.95

shibari
Sexy Boxer Clench Shibari Shorts Panties Briefs Men Underwear BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sexy Sub Underpants for Male
$119.79-81%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor
(13 Aug 2022, 00:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2022, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: Mattress storage bags
(12 Aug 2022, 21:28 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: Looks like you can get them off Amazon for like $12-20,
€18 (inc EU tax) on Ali - 100x220, or €24 (inc EU tax) + pomp - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmGdIZZ

Looks basically like a very large vacuum storage bag (meant for mattresses, obviously)

Not sure how you would seal that kind of bag from the inside by yourself. 

Also not sure how you would escape, as those usually involve a 1way valve so the the vacuum stays, even after the vacuum cleaner is off, and the plastic on vacuum storage bags are usually a very tough plastic that you cannot easily rip.

By default you also wouldn't have a way to breathe, though I'm sure you could cut a hole in the bag and tape a breathing tube to the hole, the same as I did with garbage bags.

Maybe if you had a timed vacuum that turned off by itself, once off, you could breathe in with your mouth through the tube, and breathe out through your nose to get air inside the bag?

Definitely seems more difficult and risky to use in self bondage, unless I'm missing something or unless you had something else in mind when linking that?
The ones I was talking about are not Vacuum bags, just large loose bags
liike this eBay: Mattress Storage Bags
My latex vac bed has no easy seal from inside but I have used it solo (yea not a great plan)
But the way sealed it was to pull the extra tube inside and roll it up slightly and peg it with clips,clothes pegs etc, all you need to do it hold the roll together, when the vac starts the rest will do itself

Also easy to modigy with some duct tape to make a hole for breathing etc
(13 Aug 2022, 10:23 )ltxrob Wrote: The ones I was talking about are not Vacuum bags, just large loose bags
like this eBay: Mattress Storage Bags
My latex vac bed has no easy seal from inside, but I have used it solo (yea not a great plan)
But the way sealed it was to pull the extra tube inside and roll it up slightly and peg it with clips, clothes pegs etc., all you need to do it hold the roll together, when the vac starts the rest will do itself

Also, easy to modify with some duct tape to make a hole for breathing etc

For sure, I figured that was what you were talking about, those could be more convenient than trash bags since as you said they're aeady human sized, so I wouldn't need to tape multiple together as I did with the trash bags. I was just trying to figure out what Like Ra had in mind when linking the vacuum storage ones, cause those just seem a little difficult to use by yourself and also more dangerous to use by yourself.
On a safety point..
Don't forget that it's not the strength of the vacuum that keeps you trapped, but the weight of the atmosphere...
The atmosphere is about 15psi, if you calculate that across a 6x3ft area that's a combined total of about 39000lbs or 17500kg

So in short you will never overpower that, but having the ability to break the seal is what will set you free
Stronger vacuum just get you stuck faster! 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yet another go at a homemade self bondage vacbed Peeklemeekle 7 1,533 11 Mar 2023, 00:00
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Another homemade self bondage vacbed session Peeklemeekle 15 2,320 04 Feb 2023, 10:30
Last Post: essanym
Homemade vacbed self bondage #3 Peeklemeekle 3 1,236 29 Sep 2022, 19:25
Last Post: no smile
Homemade vacbed #2 Peeklemeekle 5 793 19 Aug 2022, 23:44
Last Post: Lancer
Suntan Pantyhose with Ankles Taped to Cot LuckyLu 6 1,702 06 Apr 2021, 23:00
Last Post: LuckyLu

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (3) , Peeklemeekle (5)