Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Unisex Black Latex Mask Hood with Back Zipper Handmade Headpiece S-LM076
$39.69

aonihua women one
2024 Girls Sport One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size Swimwear Women Professional Bathing Suit Surfing Swimsuits Swimming BodySuit
$24.19-20%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

anime fetish
latex Men Wet look Catsuit Faux Leather Mesh Jumpsuits Black Tight PVC Bodysuit Sexy Clubwear Men Lace Lingerie Fetish Body Suit
$19.34-25%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

cock ring
Leather Penis Ring Cock Ring Scrotum Bondage Ring Ball Stretcher for Men Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys Lock Semen Ring Penis Belt
$4.90-30%

zippidy
Silver Rhinetones Sexy Sleeveless Transparent Dress Birthday Evening Celebrate Costume Dance Birthday Party Sexy Outfit
$89.54-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

High-security long term metal wrist restraints?
Hi all,

I’m looking to stay restrained on a long-term basis for around a week or so as part of a challenge. 

I’m looking for any suggestions of wrist restraints which have or can have a reasonable length of chain separating between them so most normal tasks are possible. 

Furthermore, they’ll need to be reasonably comfortable, so bigger is better rather than handcuff style which I find can cut into the skin.

Finally, they will need to be high security, as I have the unfortunate ability of a lock pick so I can escape out of most standard restraints! To give you an idea, these are the leg irons I use: http://www.thehandcuffshop.com/index.cfm...roduct=154 - something similar in wrist form would be good!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
A few years ago, you could get ankle and wrist cuffs that used the round barrel locks. They were stainless steel with a rubber lining.
Because it was a round barrel lock, it’s very hard to pick open.
Look at eBay, under chastity belt. You’ll see them there.
I've got very suitable Kub handcuffs. But one week...

And very welcome!!! 😉
The Kub handcuffs I meant: KUB handcuffs
https://abcplaisir.com/bdsm/314-menottes...lable.html
You just have to add padlocks

https://abcplaisir.com/bdsm/394-menottes...-plus.html
You just have to add padlocks

You can also make it with chains but you have to sew socks or leather to not have a mark

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Don't usually last long in self bondage, any advice? scazzman99 19 5,915 05 Feb 2020, 17:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Help with Cinch Noose and Wrist coils Scales 1 3,605 28 Jan 2016, 15:13
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,888 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Wrist-to-ankle cuffs - Are they effective? Noire 4 5,216 06 Oct 2014, 21:49
A Little Heavy Metal Self Bondage selfshackled 0 6,454 11 Jan 2011, 20:44
Last Post: selfshackled

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Marc (1) , Omnisurf (1) , Tinker D (1)