Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Sexy Pantyhose Oil Shiny Glossy Underwear Nylon Body Stocking Underpants Tights Elastic Pouch Underwear Sissy Erotic Pants
$29.00-56%

dildo chair
Sex Chair Penis Holder Sexo Accessories Female Masturbation Toy Erotic Toys Realistic Penis Holder Metal Frame Sex Furnitures
$70.03-44%

latex tights
Erotic Lingerie Women's Sexy​ ​lingerie Fishnet Teddies Pantyhose Stockings Body Open Pajamas Transparent Tights Para Mujer
$3.39-50%

latex rubber fashion
Disney Lilo & Stitch Print Casnvas Shoes 2023 New White Sport Shoes Couple Casual Sneakers Fashion Tennis Shoes Size 35-43
$229.90-23%

latex bondage
Men Sexy PU Leather Pants Harness Bondage Lingerie Shorts Adjustable Chastity Device Belt Penis Panty Men's Chastity Pants
$16.94-29%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.87

hentai
Waifu Belle Delphine Hentai Loli T Shirt For Men Trend Personality Sexy Naked T-Shirt Cosplay Harajuku Fashion Women Tee y2k Top
$7.13-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi-Fi and Hi-End audio stuff
The discussion began here: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=756

(09 Oct 2011, 08:55 )culmor Wrote: Ummm... ☺

Wrong price category πŸ˜‰

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 AlexNolanDesign-Solar.jpg     Angelis_Labor_Gabrielle.jpg     audionote_kegon.jpg     Baasner.jpg     BW-Nautilus.jpg     CH-Audio-Sculptures.jpg     Edge_NL_Ref.jpg     Pivetta_Opera_One.jpg     ultrasound_Otello.jpg   
I'm not even sure what the second one does...
(09 Oct 2011, 10:49 )culmor Wrote: what the second one does...

This is an amplifier for 650000$
You have to wonder why to play a recording you need an amp better than the kit used to make the recording in the first place...anyway, it all makes my Linn/Musical Fidelity/vintage Tannoy kit look a bit feeble...☹
(09 Oct 2011, 18:53 )culmor Wrote: Linn/Musical Fidelity/vintage Tannoy

He-he, all British made. Can't call it pure English sound, because MF and Tannoy are Scottish companies πŸ˜‰
I love this forum!

😁

Where else could a simple posting about a vacuum bag on eBay and self bondage become morphed into a debate about hi-end audio equipment and where it was manufactured πŸ€”

MJ

Ps.. Linn? Doesn't that mean you're a 'flat earth' believer? 😁
(10 Oct 2011, 10:49 )madjack Wrote: Where else could a simple posting about a vacuum bag on eBay and self bondage become morphed into a debate about hi-end audio equipment and where it was manufactured πŸ€”
Maniacs are everywhere πŸ˜‰

(10 Oct 2011, 10:49 )madjack Wrote: Linn? Doesn't that mean you're a 'flat earth' believer?

They do make some very good things (hey, they made one of the best CD players - CD12, the famous and legendary turntable Sondek LP12, and their fantastic Klimax line?) and they are even compatible with devices from other manufacturers. So I can't call it "flat Earth".

OTOH, it's all about personal preferences, right? Linn has a "signature" of "dry" sound I do not like. Speaking of "English" products I prefer Meridian (still have a CD/DVD player I do not use anymore) and dCS.
Its always interesting what wide variety of topics come up here...😊

Oh, and keep up the talk about HiFi!
(09 Oct 2011, 18:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Oct 2011, 10:49 )culmor Wrote: what the second one does...

This is an amplifier for 650000$

*outch*
Madjack wrote:
Quote:Ps.. Linn? Doesn't that mean you're a 'flat earth' believer?

Not really, I've owned my LP12/Ittok (with various cartridges) for about twenty-five years now and I'd rather continue to run it than replace my vinyl collection (if that were possible).

The hi-fi stuff should probably be moved off-topic though. Like Ra?

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1)