Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-40%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-14-27)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

anal balls
Super big glass ball 40mm 50mm anal plug beads vagina training vaginal ball smart ball sex toys for Gay Women Men
$9.14-1%

1d oil pantyhose
Women's 1D Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Sheer Transparent Woman Clothing Lingerie Open Crotch Hollow Out Exotic Pantyhsoe Summer
$158.01-47%

dildo
DTSUDU 3XLR Sex Machine Accessories Extended Rod Tube Sex Machine 3XLR Accessories Realistic Male Masturbation Cup
$4.92

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$2.40-50%

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massage Remote Anal Vibrator 10 Speeds Delay Ejaculation Ring Testis Stimulate Anus Plug Butt Adult Sex Toys 18+
$17.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Heat-shrinks for self-bondage
Did/does anybody use heat shrink wrap or tubing for self-bondage?

For example, what about a heat-shrink sleeve as a cock&ball sheath (or a chastity device)?

• Design: Shrink ratio 4:1 / +90 °C
• Type: Shrink tubing
• Colour: Black
• Material: Polyolefine
• Øbefore: 76.2 mm
• Øafter: 19.1 mm
• Length: 200 mm

Not sure about +90, but I usually use a hair-drier.
Or heat shrink wrap for self-mummification?

eBay: Heat Shrink Wrap film

- Super clarity, gloss and sheen..
- Low shrink temperature (200F to 250F) and very high shrinkage rate (over 40%) in all directions.
- It can be used with virtually any shrink machine. (manual, semi-automatic, and automatic) Use heat gun, heat tunnel or a blow dryer to shrink.
- By cutting and seal one end, you can make bags at length of your choice.
Would this also work with pallet wrap?
I need to give this a try, it would open up some nice options 😊
Not all pallet wraps can be heat-shrunk. I think it should be explicitly stated - see the ebay link above.
Heat shrink tube used in wires.
Tried this once. Used a 2 inch, about 6 inches long.
Lubed it up and slid it in. Got a super fast hardon. Heated up the tube with a blow dryer, and watched it shrink.
2 problems, 1, if you shrink while soft, don't pee with a hardon.
You'll get red piss. 2, if you shrink while having a hardon, the tubing will slip off after you get off.
I tried it once, the red piss scared me to the ER and the lost of a pile of $$$$$. Never do that again.
Ordinary household cling film (Saran Wrap) shrinks if you heat it with a hair dryer.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , gizzmo (1) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (1)