Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
Novelty Boxer Cute Capybara Transgender Pride Lgbt Shorts Panties Briefs Men Underwear Animal Lover Soft Underpants for Male
$64.78-39%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fairycore y2k Graphic Printed Camisole Summer Crop Top Women Lace Trim Bow Kawaii 2000s Aesthetic Frill Tanks Clothes
$21.42-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
Handmade Anime Face Fetish Masks Silicone Full Head Cosplay Kigurumi Lovely Doll Crossdresser Mask
$845.78-11%

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Leg/Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,SM Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Shoulder Straps
$14.46-3%

cock ring
Penis Ring Lasting Dildo Ring Ejaculation Delay Cock Lock Safe Dildo Ring Adult Sex Toy Scrotum Ring Cock Ring for Men
$0.80-20%

prostate stimulation
Male Thrusting Prostate Massager Wireless Anal Butt Plug Vibrator Perineum Stimulator Penis Cock Ring Masturbation for Couples
$22.53

roanyer
ROANYER Padded Hip Enhancer Silicone Panties Crossdresser Fake Ass Rich Buttocks Vagina Buttocks Soft Underwear Male To Female
$407.77-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Heat-shrinks for self-bondage
Did/does anybody use heat shrink wrap or tubing for self-bondage?

For example, what about a heat-shrink sleeve as a cock&ball sheath (or a chastity device)?

• Design: Shrink ratio 4:1 / +90 °C
• Type: Shrink tubing
• Colour: Black
• Material: Polyolefine
• Øbefore: 76.2 mm
• Øafter: 19.1 mm
• Length: 200 mm

Not sure about +90, but I usually use a hair-drier.
Or heat shrink wrap for self-mummification?

eBay: Heat Shrink Wrap film

- Super clarity, gloss and sheen..
- Low shrink temperature (200F to 250F) and very high shrinkage rate (over 40%) in all directions.
- It can be used with virtually any shrink machine. (manual, semi-automatic, and automatic) Use heat gun, heat tunnel or a blow dryer to shrink.
- By cutting and seal one end, you can make bags at length of your choice.
Would this also work with pallet wrap?
I need to give this a try, it would open up some nice options 😊
Not all pallet wraps can be heat-shrunk. I think it should be explicitly stated - see the ebay link above.
Heat shrink tube used in wires.
Tried this once. Used a 2 inch, about 6 inches long.
Lubed it up and slid it in. Got a super fast hardon. Heated up the tube with a blow dryer, and watched it shrink.
2 problems, 1, if you shrink while soft, don't pee with a hardon.
You'll get red piss. 2, if you shrink while having a hardon, the tubing will slip off after you get off.
I tried it once, the red piss scared me to the ER and the lost of a pile of $$$$$. Never do that again.
Ordinary household cling film (Saran Wrap) shrinks if you heat it with a hair dryer.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , gizzmo (1) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (1)