Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Shapewear for Women Tummy Control Full Bust Body Shaper Bodysuit Mid Thigh Butt Lifter Thigh Slimmer Shorts Women Corset faja
$20.87

latex bondage
Sexy Latex Tube Top Dress Garter Women Goth bdsm Bondage Latex Rubber Erotic Bodycon Dress with Suspenders Clips Cosplay Fetisch
$50.36-2%

crossdress fetish
Sexy Men Sissy Gay Floral Lace Brief Panties Cut Out Crotch Pouch Underwear Crossdresser Fetish Under Pants Lingerie Outfit
$6.61

speerise
Speerise Dance Leotard For WomenSilver Turtleneck Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards Long Sleeve Mens Bodysuit Costumes
$21.77-31%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Summer New Letter Printed Sports Leggings for Women Tight Fitting Pencil Pants Fitness Training Tights
$141.23-29%

latex tights
Women Sexy Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Tight Socks Pole Dance Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay Club Party
$5.59

CYOMI
CYOMI 6G Silicone Vagina Pantys to the Ankle Internal floating point design, sweat preventing oil for Crossdresser Drag Queen
$402.93-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Heat-shrinks for self-bondage
Did/does anybody use heat shrink wrap or tubing for self-bondage?

For example, what about a heat-shrink sleeve as a cock&ball sheath (or a chastity device)?

• Design: Shrink ratio 4:1 / +90 °C
• Type: Shrink tubing
• Colour: Black
• Material: Polyolefine
• Øbefore: 76.2 mm
• Øafter: 19.1 mm
• Length: 200 mm

Not sure about +90, but I usually use a hair-drier.
Or heat shrink wrap for self-mummification?

eBay: Heat Shrink Wrap film

- Super clarity, gloss and sheen..
- Low shrink temperature (200F to 250F) and very high shrinkage rate (over 40%) in all directions.
- It can be used with virtually any shrink machine. (manual, semi-automatic, and automatic) Use heat gun, heat tunnel or a blow dryer to shrink.
- By cutting and seal one end, you can make bags at length of your choice.
Would this also work with pallet wrap?
I need to give this a try, it would open up some nice options 😊
Not all pallet wraps can be heat-shrunk. I think it should be explicitly stated - see the ebay link above.
Heat shrink tube used in wires.
Tried this once. Used a 2 inch, about 6 inches long.
Lubed it up and slid it in. Got a super fast hardon. Heated up the tube with a blow dryer, and watched it shrink.
2 problems, 1, if you shrink while soft, don't pee with a hardon.
You'll get red piss. 2, if you shrink while having a hardon, the tubing will slip off after you get off.
I tried it once, the red piss scared me to the ER and the lost of a pile of $$$$$. Never do that again.
Ordinary household cling film (Saran Wrap) shrinks if you heat it with a hair dryer.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , gizzmo (1) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (1)