Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men's Adult Goods
$2.48

SXXY
SXXY Luminous Fantasy Dildo Horse Dick Silicone Anal Plug With Sucker Colorful Sex Toy For Couple Adult Mastubation Product
$89.24-61%

latex one piece
Mens One-Piece Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Open Back U Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit
$6.73-30%

shiny stockings
Non Slip Silicone Stocking Women's Fashionable Peacock Lace Top Shiny Stockings Tiptoe Transparent Breathable and Sexy Hosiery
$3.78

electro stimulation device
Sex Products Electro Shock Therapy Device Horse Eye Urethral Catheter Sound Penis Plug Metal Electrical Stimulation Sex Toy
$9.45-20%

pvc stockings
Sexy Women's PU High Stockings Gloss Dazzling PVC Faux Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$108.90-25%

bondage lock
BDSM USB Rechargeable Digital Time Lock Bondage Restraints Timer Switch Electronic Timer Erotic Accessories for Adult Game Slave
$6.41

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Great new ideas I found
So i was surfing last night and i came across these three pictures that I love 

First one looks awesome and Is something I plan on trying asap love how simple it is and how well you'd be stuck 

selfbondage-technique-01.jpg   

Second one I found 

selfbondage-technique-02-hogtie.jpg   

So it looks like a great idea. Here is the plans on how to get you're self into it

selfbondage-technique-03.jpg   

I don't quite understand step 4 I'm not sure how to get the belts like that but hope someone will get it. 
Also I'm not sure how you would get out of this one but still love the idea

Aight well thanks everyone hope yall enjoy these as much as i did
Credit for all this is from  http://toszum.deviantart.com/
Step 4
Pass a closed looped belt behind the thigh/ankle belt so that you have a loop front and rear of the thigh belt.
When the time is right push hand through rear one and then through front one so that the wrist has 2 loops on it now.

Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

But yea getting out could be fun!!
(13 Dec 2015, 15:33 )sp54321 Wrote: First one looks awesome and Is something I plan on trying asap love how simple it is and how well you'd be stuck 

[Image: post_2_1450028171_b3cbb3a5f309ffd5c4e7f1..._thumb.jpg]   

Tried that. Works perfectly!

(13 Dec 2015, 15:33 )sp54321 Wrote: don't quite understand step 4 I'm not sure how to get the belts like that but hope someone will get it. 
Also discussed here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69108

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Ideas to Force Deep Throat CJtime 8 18,766 18 Jan 2023, 09:56
Last Post: Veta
hogtie technique found in video Bondageguy33 16 12,846 08 May 2017, 19:56
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Bondageguy33 (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1)