Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Plus Size High Elastic Men Women Skinny Glossy Swimwear Fabric Ultrathin Lace Up Long Gloves Sissy Crossdresser Fetish Wear
$6.03

inlzdz
Womens Gymnastics Leotards Bodysuit Bronzing Long Sleeves Ballet Dance Workout Figure Skating Unitard Jumpsuit Costume
$17.59-40%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy solid color cycling pants Tights Jumpsuits Weightlifting wear solid color men's tights
$136.71-65%

otouch
Egg Male Masturbator Cup Soft Pussy Sex Toys Realistic Vagina for Men Silicone Pocket Pussy Mens Masturbation Sex Products
$172.52-19%

cosplay sexy
Cosplay Cat Claw Hollow Keyhole Bra Briefs Lingerie Underwear Set With Necklace Sexy Bandage Lolita Panties Low Waist Lingerie
$4.99

Electric Shock Vibrator
Sex Products Electric Shock Anal Plug Vibrator Prostate Massage Silicone Opening Butt Plug Adult Games Sex Toys for Women
$8.51-19%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT INS Net Red Erotic Lingerie Exposed Breast Love Chain Sexy See-Through Mesh Five-Piece Set Female Onlyfans
$40.09-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fuck Machine
Oh, c'mon, people who can do splits do not walk like they have a 5' spreader bar chained to their ankles 😁

I see only one reason to stretch - to be able to get one of my plugs in - the widest part is 7cm 😁
Speaking of f(unny)-machines - have a look at this dedicated Tumblr stream (make sure there's nobody around 😁 ) :

http://sexyfuckingmachines.tumblr.com/

fucking-machines-05.gif    (animated 😋 )
It looks like she's having labour over and over again.
Seems like an awefully old thread but the only one that came up upon searching...

Just wanted to chirp in about a fuck machine I bought a couple of years ago. Gigolo from F-machine: All sex machines from F-machine sex toys and machines.

Since, like many of us here I am hopelessly and deeply into fetishes (and still discover "new" ones), I was intrigued by the idea of a "machine assistanse" when bound, encased or just having fun time together with my wife etc. So as the time went I got more and more information and ideas about fuck machines and finally yet another quirk/fetish came true!

The Gigolo is not the most powerful machine (not a slouch either) but all in all, after using it for a while I must say I just love it for it's compactness, wireless remote and low noise. And it's got plenty of power for my use.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Search idea for Milking machine speed automation. Vacbedbound 4 1,215 15 Sep 2020, 00:32
Last Post: Tinker D
Married & addicted!...recommendations for fucking machine trainer? Liverlad 7 2,608 30 Jul 2019, 14:31
Last Post: rubriccharm

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , p.hose (1) , Tights (4) , Vacbedbound (1)