Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE Silicon Full Size EVO Metal Skeleton boneca japonesa xesual Real Implanted Hair Love Doll Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Men
$726.00-50%

arm binder
Female Upper Body Bondage Wrists Arm Binder Neck Bound Straps Binding Erotic Positioning Bandage Adult BDSM Sex Games Toy C406
$26.90-50%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdresser G Strings Men Sissy Fake Vagina Camel Toe Panties Shemale Hiding Gaff T-back Thong Male To Female Cosplay Underpant
$8.26

cock cage
Hollow Mesh Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Set Metal Male Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Belt Husband Loyalty BDSM Sex Toy For Men
$84.46-52%

yizyif
Girls Shiny Rhinestone Sheer Mesh Ballet Dance Leotard Dress Kids Long Sleeves Keyhole Back Ice Skating Performance Show Costume
$179.62-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced scat/enema/piss feeding and tubes
(26 Aug 2014, 10:10 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: When you say "the water" do you mean the liquid portion of the excretion?
I mean the water flow from the enema

(26 Aug 2014, 10:10 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: Did you fill the tube with water first?
Yes, but the water will not go to the bowels if the tube is connected to the mouth as well.
Gotcha. Yeah I guess that could be fun. Still playing with bacteria though 😟
(27 Aug 2014, 02:52 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: Still playing with bacteria though
Yes, what makes the whole idea much less exciting. I like the drawings, though 😉
Watch the movie " The human centipede"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/

And part 2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530509/
(27 Aug 2014, 14:48 )Bodysuitman Wrote: The human centipede
Oh yes, it's a subject on its own 😁
(25 Aug 2014, 02:26 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: This served as a harsh reminder of how much time, energy, and resources I wasted accomplishing something that would have sufficed with a simple masturbation.

... how true ...
About the bacteria: there are hundreds of different species of bacteria in our gut. That's where they belang and are needed for digestion. They are harmless in the right place. When they are going to different places, they can wreak havoc. Most bacteria will be killed by stomach acid, but not all bacteria get there, they have to pass mouth, throat,... to get there. The risk of infection is small, but when you have one, you will not be pleased. E. Coli bacteria (from our intestine) can wreak havoc in pools (e.g. when a kid pooped) and when you swim in such an infested pool, in your throat. I've seen what they can do and I'll pass for scat.
(27 Aug 2014, 18:59 )herrpee Wrote: E. Coli bacteria
Oh, yeah... They can create terrible inflammations inside our bodies. They can even eat bones...
This is another reason why I like art. Erotic fetish fantasy can fly without causing any harm 😉

tube-11.jpg     tube-12.jpg     tube-13.jpg     tube-14.jpg     tube-15.jpg     tube-16.jpg   
I don't think the actual risk is high, but still, I'd pass for this.

And yea, the pics are better than the real stuff imho too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity to piss tube in ass to mouth forced James_north26 8 1,929 19 May 2022, 00:13
Last Post: Tinker D
Pressure regulator piss control Lancer 10 2,169 17 Jul 2021, 13:16
Last Post: Lancer
Trying out a new Force Piss Drinking thing... rubriccharm 0 3,345 01 Sep 2017, 22:38
Last Post: rubriccharm
Request for Orgasm Denial and Urine Enema Scenario negativeion1992 0 2,669 12 Jul 2016, 03:57
Last Post: negativeion1992
Enema game Shibmo 6 10,926 21 Nov 2013, 09:33
Last Post: gunz

Contributors: Bodysuitman (1) , catransvestic (1) , gizzmo (1) , herrpee (2) , Kseon09 (2) , Like Ra (26) , NoNeedToBreathe (11) , rubriccharm (1) , Tights (1) , Tinker D (3) , Vixien (3)