Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Sexy Lace Underwear Women Bra Costume Hot Erotic Transparent Temptation Bondage Garter Lace-up breathable Lingerie Long Corset
$215.38-42%

pantyhose bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings Bodysuit Women Men Erotic Ultra-thin Mesh Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Sissy Long Sleeve Jumpsuits
$82.70-40%

crossdress anime
Crayon Shin-chan Action Figure Toys Anime Shin Chan Cos Crossdressing Figuras 23cm Manga Kawaii Doll Model Ornaments Kids Gift
$40.46-41%

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Device with Anal Plug Urethral Tube Chastity Belt Band for Man sissy Penis Cage sex toys for femboy lock rings
$29.20

wig hair
Ishow Kinky Straight Headband Wig Yaki Human Hair Wigs For Black Women Brazilian Hair Wigs Glueless Full Machine Made Wigs
$114.59-57%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

latex catsuit
Lady Girls Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit Women Faux Leather Lingerie Catsuit Exotic Fetish Jumpsuit Cosplay Clubwear Costumes
$8.07-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pressure regulator piss control
So, I'm stuck away from my pc and 3d printer and with only a sheet of paper for designing. So random ideas season.

Design is based on the assumption pressure goes up the more pee you have in your bladder. 

So here's the idea, get one of those urethral chastities with actually good sealing. Connect a tunable pressure regulator. Set the pressure regulator to maximum pressure which will prevent flow and wait for the urge to piss. One the desired urge to piss has been achieved slowly reduce the pressure while trying as hard as you can to squeeze piss out. Once piss starts to flow just turn the pressure regulator up a bit more to achieve the desired control. It is also a good idea to hook up a catheter bag.

If my assumption holds water (pun intended) you should constantly feel the need to piss and if you squeeze hard you let off excess piss yet you still feel the urge. Utterly evil.
A very good idea Diablo Diablo
Greetings 😉
For my other future plans(I have many) I plan to cnc the strongest bodysafe plastic or aluminum into a small disk with a hole inside to make a ring that will rest in the sphincter at the tip of my penis. For comfort purposes it will be molded into silicone and will provide better sealing. Luckily for me I can stretch the tip of my penis to fit the disk in width wise down the slit before rotating it. When the screw on catheter and external part is put on the disk should be stabilized and impossible to remove without unscrewing. In the future once I get more comfortable with silicone molding (enema permanent plug) and machining I will try to make a conductive silicone catheter and cage to finally achieve hidden chastity.

For my other idea I had a bit of a problem. I wanted chastity bit it had to be unnoticeable unless you had no underwear and with the size of chastity ballsacks that is impossible to do without a skirt. New idea time.

When flaccid I can push my penis and balls inside myself. The skin of my penis can then be pushed inside myself and stretched to form a pocket inside myself with the tip in the middle. With a disk or small cage for the tip that fits inside that pocket it should be possible to have the shaft of the penis entirely inside and part of the chastity while the tip becomes a sort of clit that is still caged. Unsure the effect when you become erect.
I saw video of a chastity device that completely hides your penis inside your groin but I'm pretty sure it relied on your balls remaining outside to anchor it. Probably a Natalie Mars clip.

I've also seen the complete hiding trick you describe done using superglue, it might look neat but I don't much fancy letting cyanoacrylate anywhere near my meat and two veg!
(14 Jul 2021, 20:43 )Lancer Wrote: So, I'm stuck away from my pc and 3d printer and with only a sheet of paper for designing. So random ideas season.
Design is based on the assumption pressure goes up the more pee you have in your bladder.
So here's the idea, get one of those urethral chastities with actually good sealing. Connect a tunable pressure regulator. Set the pressure regulator to maximum pressure which will prevent flow and wait for the urge to piss. One the desired urge to piss has been achieved slowly reduce the pressure while trying as hard as you can to squeeze piss out. Once piss starts to flow just turn the pressure regulator up a bit more to achieve the desired control. It is also a good idea to hook up a catheter bag.
If my assumption holds water (pun intended) you should constantly feel the need to piss and if you squeeze hard you let off excess piss yet you still feel the urge. Utterly evil.

This wont work. The pressure is too high. I have had one of these chastity devices.

Even if you use a catheter you have to test which one fits you best.

If have tried it. I blocked the catheter to see what happens if pressure gets high. Well it was kind of a mess...

At last I found a catheter which sealed my bladder pretty good - but not perfect.

krin
(15 Jul 2021, 18:48 )krinlyc Wrote: This wont work. The pressure is too high.
Yep.

(15 Jul 2021, 18:48 )krinlyc Wrote: At last I found a catheter which sealed my bladder pretty good
Inflatable?
(15 Jul 2021, 18:48 )krinlyc Wrote:
(14 Jul 2021, 20:43 )Lancer Wrote: So, I'm stuck away from my pc and 3d printer and with only a sheet of paper for designing. So random ideas season.
So here's the idea, get one of those urethral chastities with actually good sealing. Connect a tunable pressure regulator. Set the pressure regulator to maximum pressure which will prevent flow and wait for the urge to piss. One the desired urge to piss has been achieved slowly reduce the pressure while trying as hard as you can to squeeze piss out. Once piss starts to flow just turn the pressure regulator up a bit more to achieve the desired control. It is also a good idea to hook up a catheter bag.
If my assumption holds water (pun intended) you should constantly feel the need to piss and if you squeeze hard you let off excess piss yet you still feel the urge. Utterly evil.

This wont work. The pressure is too high. I have had one of these chastity devices.

If have tried it. I blocked the catheter to see what happens if pressure gets high. Well it was kind of a mess...

At last I found a catheter which sealed my bladder pretty good - but not perfect.

krin

Ah. But the pressure does rise. That just means you need a good enough seal. Easier to fix
(15 Jul 2021, 18:48 )krinlyc Wrote:

krin

The other thing is that a lot of catheters are just inserted in with a simple condom for retention or an inflatable balloon. Mine will be sealed by an internal ring and external chastity.
I used inflatable catheters. Even with them under pressure it was not tight.

Internal ring? Could you explain that further?

Under pressure, your inner penistube will widen and that ring wont be tight.
(16 Jul 2021, 17:18 )krinlyc Wrote: I used inflatable catheters. Even with them under pressure it was not tight.

Internal ring? Could you explain that further?

Under pressure, your inner penistube will widen and that  ring wont be tight.

Sure! For me there is a constriction in the head of the penis. I plan on making a ring that fits behind the constriction and is connected to the catheter as described. Once the ring is put in the head is then put in a chastity cage with a ring slightly smaller then the penis at full size. The internal ring inside the penis combined with the constriction outside as well as the flesh itself bulging is the seal but that needs to be tested. The plan is that there will be no room for the penistube to widen into. Metal inside and metal outside.

The other thing is that to overcome 30cm of large stiff silicone tube and the metal seal and the chastity cage will require very high pressure. Also the penistube is to be dilated to the maximum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity to piss tube in ass to mouth forced James_north26 8 1,950 19 May 2022, 00:13
Last Post: Tinker D
Device to give control of bowel movements James_north26 2 810 16 Mar 2022, 03:58
Last Post: James_north26
Remote control my SB Estim Johnnydom16 3 1,574 01 Sep 2020, 11:01
Last Post: schulz
Trying out a new Force Piss Drinking thing... rubriccharm 0 3,350 01 Sep 2017, 22:38
Last Post: rubriccharm
Forced scat/enema/piss feeding and tubes Kseon09 51 50,629 25 Aug 2017, 07:31
Last Post: rubriccharm

Contributors: Culmor (1) , franz löve (1) , krinlyc (2) , Lancer (6) , Like Ra (1)