Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
APP Key Box And Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$679.71-49%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 88cm Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Stilettos Cute Round Toe 110cm Outside Long Outside Shaft Length Fetish Boot Plus
$325.49-32%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Long Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Backless Jumpsuit Swimming Bathing Suit beach wear Bodysuit Monokini
$27.82-19%

temorish
latex mask detachable eyeshade mouth sheath 15CM long nose tube lockable zip
$72.59-6%

soronssy
Shiny Glossy Japanese Anime Body Suit Color Matching Cosplay Sleeveless Back Zipper One Pice Sexy Bodysuit Lingerie For women
$359.37-29%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Sleeveless Metallic Dance Unitards Child Mock Neck Gymnastics Unitards Bodysuits Spandex Catsuits Stage Costumes
$24.18-29%

lobudek
Purple Blue Laser Mirror Tops Skirt 2 Piece Performance Clothes Women Singer Dancer Bar Nightclub Stage Wear Party Dance Costume
$87.12-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced deep throat
(28 Nov 2014, 15:54 )madjack Wrote: - I love the scenario; deep-throat and hold or else!
MJ

Would love to read the following ! Where did you find it ?
Google found only this single image. Probably, there is no story.
(28 Nov 2014, 19:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Google found only this single image. Probably, there is no story.

I found it in Deviant Art, but I couldn't find anything else either

MJ
Some more images to share:

tumblr_nfx50jShoT1ty4fj6o1_400.gif     tumblr_nhpaj9SPfm1stfxz6o2_400.gif     tumblr_nhpaj9SPfm1stfxz6o3_400.gif    - (animated) unstoppable machine mastering?
 tumblr_njlngs7Gx51unzwydo1_540.jpg     tumblr_njlngs7Gx51unzwydo2_540.jpg    - that's a long gag!

Enjoy

MJ
(08 Apr 2015, 14:59 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14720][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14721] - that's a long gag!
Yes, my idea to use the dildo harness! 😋 (Gonna buy one...)
Here is oneway to do forced deep throat

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/learni...k-25983651
Hm... Three cameras in a forest....
I love this image anyway, but...

tumblr_lovkyxs2sn1qlxg0yo1_540.jpg    - imagine using this in a self-bondage scenario.

I'd set it so that you had to move closer to the wall to reach the keys to release your cuffed wrists. But, moving forwards caused the rope around the collar to automatically tighten (a simple one-way ratchet and weight would work) - meaning each step forwards would involve more dildo in your mouth, with no way of retreating.

The key would be encased in ice, so your choice would be to wait and guess if the ice was melted (blindfolded you couldn't see it) or else risk a long time with that dildo deep down your throat.

Some practical problems still to solve - such as how to prevent simply bypassing the dildo

interesting?

MJ
(28 Sep 2015, 15:01 )madjack Wrote: I love this image anyway, but...

- imagine using this in a self-bondage scenario.

I'd set it so that you had to move closer to the wall to reach the keys to release your cuffed wrists. But, moving forwards caused the rope around the collar to automatically tighten (a simple one-way ratchet and weight would work) - meaning each step forwards would involve more dildo in your mouth, with no way of retreating.

The key would be encased in ice, so your choice would be to wait and guess if the ice was melted (blindfolded you couldn't see it) or else risk a long time with that dildo deep down your throat.

Some practical problems still to solve - such as how to prevent simply bypassing the dildo

interesting?

MJ

Very interesting. Moving teh head  left/right/up/down  and possibility to just push dildo out during that movement out, somehow should be prevented.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

This summer I was playing with several ideas: a harness with dildo gag, a leather hood with a metallized mouth opening with a dildo crammed into it, a latex hood with dildo inside, a ball-with-dildo gag, and a dildo gag. In some cases you can spit the dildo out, in some not, in some a bit. What you would like is the ability to slide it out of you throat, but the last 8-9cm must be still in. It's much more comfortable if the dildo is soft (it feels much more obvious than it sounds). And yes, I'm still thinking about a proper post with all my findings...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,391 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
Deep Throat to Escape! TightSlip 7 5,965 07 Jan 2019, 18:23
Last Post: _chaste
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,349 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (9) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (3) , boundsolo (1) , catransvestic (1) , christianna (2) , Culmor (6) , DeWired (1) , egregious (1) , Frank (1) , James_north26 (1) , jasapasa (1) , jtr765 (2) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (1) , Laskq (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (58) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (17) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , oppbrukt88 (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , rob (1) , rubriccharm (4) , sepage (1) , Tinker D (11) , Tuuli Tervaskanto (1) , Vacbedbound (7) , Vixien (6) , white_angel (7) , Zooy (1)