Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Faux Leather Neck Collar Posture Corset Bondage Straighten Up Trimming Binding Slave BDSM Bondage Strap Harness Sex Adult Game
$11.27

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Elf Costume Holiday Xmas Sequins Pompoms Adorned Fancy Party Mesh Tutu Dance Dress with Hat for New Year
$217.41-35%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Peep Toe Butterfly Thin Heels Sandals Women Elegant Party Dress Summer Ladies Shoes Zapatillas De Mujer
$53.23-50%

corset
Ruffled Sleeves Overbust Corset Body Shapewear Embroidered Floral Black White Bridal Bustier Top
$10.89-4%

sorbern
TR90 Flexible Men Prescription Glasses Eyewear Frame Googles Optical Frame Glasses Men Sports Glasses Man Oculos de grau
$19.35-16%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 64) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Kubah kyi Cosplay Kigurumi Crossdress
$966.78-11%

sexy pantyhose
Ladies Breathable High Elastic Tights Stockings Women Sexy Nylon Pantyhose Skinny High Waists Black Tights Sun Protection Summer
$13.50

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced deep throat
Indeed! Clearly shows me I have to train...
what dou you think about this? This is the biggest deapthoat gag that i saw in action! How to hell can she breath with that cruel thing?

forced-deep-throat-dildo-gag-03.gif     forced-deep-throat-dildo-gag-04.gif     forced-deep-throat-dildo-gag-05.gif     forced-deep-throat-dildo-gag-06.gif     forced-deep-throat-dildo-gag-07.gif   
Do you know from which movie this is?
It seems to be "Vulnerable | Trina Michaels" (25.08.2010)...

http://hardtied.com/hogtied/bondage/2010...erable.php
(01 Mar 2014, 20:17 )Vacbedbound Wrote: what dou you think about this? This is the biggest deapthoat gag that i saw in action! How to hell can she breath with that cruel thing?
Great find!

Now the answers. The dildo is not that big. The most important is it's quite thin, what allows easy breathing around it. From what I see it's around 14-16cm long and less than 4cm thick. Even I can get it completely in for some time. The girl is obviously definitely well trained, so it should not be too difficult. Plus it's not moving back and forth.

And yes, I want this gag!
(03 Mar 2014, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Mar 2014, 20:17 )Vacbedbound Wrote: what dou you think about this? This is the biggest deapthoat gag that i saw in action! How to hell can she breath with that cruel thing?
Great find!

Now the answers. The dildo is not that big. The most important is it's quite thin, what allows easy breathing around it. From what I see it's around 14-16cm long and less than 4cm thick. Even I can get it completely in for some time. The girl is obviously definitely well trained, so it should not be too difficult. Plus it's not moving back and forth.

And yes, I want this gag!

14-16cm '..not that big..'??? !!! Shok

I obviously need some practise Blush

However, it is an incredibly sexy gag and I would love to be able to wear it.. sigh!

MJ
What kind of Dildo is it? Is it a verry flexible silikon dildo? Or is it a Latex or Vinyl dildo?

@Likera: How can you swallow, such a big Dildo and breath around it? I tried it with a smaller one, but were was no chance to breath around it? I thought, when you swallow such a long dildo it goes in your esophagus, so your trachea should be closed!
(03 Mar 2014, 22:34 )Vacbedbound Wrote: How can you swallow, such a big Dildo and breath around it? I tried it with a smaller one,
This sounds weird, but you can't breath with a short dildo in your mouth. Under short I mean 7-9cm. It blocks the throat. But if it's 12cm, you can easily breath.

14-15cm does not reach the trachea. I inserted an enema plug and still could breath through the internal tube.

My personal record is 17-18cm. I still could breath around.
Ok, something wrong here. A dildo 7-9 cm will not allow you to breathe?
But LONG 12 cm will allow to breathe?

That requires some explaining. Because, for some reason, my little pea brain thinks that's a pile of Bull.
Yes, just try that by yourself. It's all about the correct "positioning".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,380 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
Deep Throat to Escape! TightSlip 7 5,955 07 Jan 2019, 18:23
Last Post: _chaste
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,333 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (9) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (3) , boundsolo (1) , catransvestic (1) , christianna (2) , Culmor (6) , DeWired (1) , egregious (1) , Frank (1) , James_north26 (1) , jasapasa (1) , jtr765 (2) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (1) , Laskq (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (58) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (17) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , oppbrukt88 (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , rob (1) , rubriccharm (4) , sepage (1) , Tinker D (11) , Tuuli Tervaskanto (1) , Vacbedbound (7) , Vixien (6) , white_angel (7) , Zooy (1)