Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
GUUDIA Tummy Control Panties Shapewear Waist Cincher for Women Girdle Butt Lifter Compression Underwear Body Shaper Seamless
$55.12

sissy femboy
BBC Octopus Pussy Vaginal Chastity Cage with Stealth Lock Ring TS CD Femboy Cock Cage Sex Tool for Men Sissy Adult Sex Toys
$46.57-35%

crossdress anime
(NFD43-21)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Wet Look Patent Leather Bodycon Skirt High Waist Zipper Latex Skirt with Buckle for Nightclub Music Festival Rave Party
$182.82-36%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup Silicone 9-point Vagina Bodysuit Silk Cotton Crossdresser Silicone Breast Fake Boobs Pussy Shemale Transgender 1G
$897.46-60%

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Lolita Dresses Women Gothic Cute Lace Bow Y2k Tank Tops Tiered Love Cake Skirt Suit Kawaii Sweet Lolita Sets
$261.36-30%

zippidy
Evening Celebrate Wedding Sparkly Silver Mirrors Mesh Backless Split Dress Birthday Costume Stretch Dance Outfit Performance
$107.69-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted
LockedBoots
I just completed a force walk(in place) session and posed it in the “completed Sessions Forum” , Hands locked above my head, leg irons on, 5 ½ in Stilettos, and an ice block placed in a strategic place. If you don’t keep your legs moving you will be hurting, of course walking or constantly moving your legs with stilettos causes it’s own problems too. Check it out.
One idea for a forced walking scenario is this:

Get a threaded bar at the hardware store about 1m long.
It should be thick enough that you can't bend it.
A M10 thread would be OK.

Fix it vertically either on the ceiling or on the floor at one end.
The other end should be free.
An easy way to do this is a brass dowel.

Prepare a nut with something to fix your bondage to:
Take a piece of wood and drill a 11-12mm hole in it so it can slide easily up and down the threaded bar. Now widen the hole at one side so you can press in the nut. It should be a tight fit and not come out.
Put an eyelet on the other side of the wood.

Now screw it down (or up) onto your threaded bar as far as you like.
Put on your heels and bondage.
Finally connect your bondage to the piece of wood.

You are locked to the bar and forced to walk in circles like a treadmill till the nut has reached the free end.

For an M10 thread the pitch is 1,5mm. So you need 666 devilish turns around the bar to get free again.
If you are walking in a circle of 1m diameter this would be a distance of more than 2km.

You can even try to get longer bars or walk in bigger circles by using a longer piece of wood.

What do you think?
I think I read that idea long time ago in another web.
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_misc_maypole.html
yep... Bound Anna

I know it well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tasks to do while bound and standing. Dimmesdale 6 3,206 26 Jan 2020, 05:37
Last Post: Dimmesdale
standing in selfbondage slaafruben 3 2,692 22 Nov 2019, 23:17
Last Post: Like Ra
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,118 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Public latex walk and bondage slaafruben 16 8,449 13 Jul 2017, 02:43