Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
BDSM Leather Cross Eye Mask with Adjustable Bondage Harness Metal Buckle for Fetish Creative Anime Rock Party Cosplay Sex Toys
$84.64-50%

dildo chair
Sex Chair With Dildo Armrests Sexual Intercourse Posture Assisted Female Masturbation Sex Furniture AV Sofa Adult Sex Acce Toys
$1252.35-40%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-47-17)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

transparent dress
Sexy Womens Mesh Sheer Cover Up Bodycon Mini Dress See Through Sexy Dress Long Sleeve Transparent Clubwear Parties Costumes
$8.43

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

glossy body suit
Mens See Through Fishnet Bodysuit with Chain Chest Harness Glossy Bulge Pouch Trunks Boxer Shorts Sheer Mesh Jumpsuit Underwear
$19.13-20%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
(05 Jul 2021, 20:17 )Culmor Wrote: Somehow I'd missed this but I saw it'd widely condemned as the worst song ever.

I ripped my own ears off after less than 30s - that is a truly awful sound!

The problem now is that even with the music muted I can't actually watch the video without hearing it in my head!!!

MJ
(06 Jul 2021, 07:06 )madjack Wrote:
(05 Jul 2021, 20:17 )Culmor Wrote: Somehow I'd missed this but I saw it'd widely condemned as the worst song ever.

I ripped my own ears off after less than 30s - that is a truly awful sound!

The problem now is that even with the music muted I can't actually watch the video without hearing it in my head!!!

MJ

MJ, a top tip, consider singing a 'cure song' in your head as you watch it: 'God Save the Queen' or 'Happy Birthday to You' are very good 😊
At least you could then enjoy her rubber (although I doubt it'll work for her fishnets...)
They did it again.... American Horror Stories a spinoff of American Horror Story has again some latex centric stories.
Episodes one and two are named "Rubber (WO)MAN"

Short peek on [url=

Source: https://twitter.com/AHSFX/status/1412879092064694272
]Twitter

[Image: 60d5940836472.jpg][Image: 60d0ce34f3ae1.jpg][/url]
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fsn5LBtWY
]American Horror Stories: Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/url]
I've not seen this clip from Barbarella in years. Unfortunately it's too large to upload.

Barbarella on see through bed...off the scale hot by CaptP1 on DeviantArt

Babs.jpg   
(11 Jul 2021, 06:50 )Culmor Wrote: I've not seen this clip from Barbarella in years. Unfortunately it's too large to upload.

Barbarella on see through bed...off the scale hot by CaptP1 on DeviantArt

mp4 version

Attached Files
barb.mp4 (Size: 2.33 MB )

This hyperpop is considered (a non-personal generalization here) to be the coming style of the pop music of '21-22. And yes, I watched it with the sound turned off, yet it got to me via musical theoretics (a reference to an unnamed authority, what is supposed to bring more weight to my words) I'm subscribed to on Youtube 😉 (the emoji is an excuse to post someone's subjective guess as a fact 😂)
Here, have some rubbery cultural appropriation 😉

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2in8XqiElwc
]Nicki Minaj - Chun-Li (Live on SNL / 2018) - YouTube[/url]
Some old pics of Zahra Elise who's apparently big on Twitter. The Daily Fail of course described her outfit as rubber...

Zahra Elise 1.jpeg     Zahra Elise 2.jpeg     Zahra Elise 3.jpeg     Zahra Elise 4.jpeg     Zahra Elise 5.jpeg   
Rubber Woman teaser

parisjackson_217622116_100552935629147_5313148825084345091_n.mp4 (Size: 1.53 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,534 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,831 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,506 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,947 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra