Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embrodiery Transparent Lingerie Set Women 2 Colors Camisole + Brief Erotic Set Sexy Underwear Set
$18.91-34%

larpgears
Free Shipping !!! Mould sexy tights latex stockings rubber long stockings
$36.12-25%

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH NEW Sex Machine Big Black Dildos VAC-U-LOCK Vibrator For Women Attachments Toys for Adults Realistic
$17.91-45%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
10 Modes Telescopic Vibrator for Women High Speed Motor G-Spot Climax Dildo Vibrating Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toy for Woman
$10.81

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headgear Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Furries Rubbit Masks Cat Comiket Furries Doll Costumes
$99.22-35%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Penis Cage Lock Birdcage Chastity Cage Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Male Sex Toy
$41.12-44%

hentai
Summer Casual Beach T Shirt Sexy Model Bikini Printing Hawaii Seaside Tops Tee Swimsuit Beauty Girl Graphic Men Hentai Clothing
$6.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fetish clothes and Staying warm in winter
So, fishnets should be good for keeping warm then, Strappado? I'm sure my GF has got some fishnet stockings somewhere... I would prefer full tights, but it's better than nothing.
I might need to add fishnets to my list if it is the case.

Does anyone know where you can buy proper catsuits in such materials? I've never come across any throughout my online shopping days 😕 ...aside from the bodystockings that you get from most lingerie/toy shops.
I saw some pictures of nylon catsuits with sheaths on here, where did those come from?

I'm glad I've made some good choices of tights, I've really not got a clue about the things.
Is there any that feel exactly like they are made from lycra, in regards to tightness, smoothness, etc.? I'd add a pair of those to my list too, just to compare 😉
I'm actually looking forward to trying something new. It's been a while 😊

/LLL
(01 Dec 2012, 03:23 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: fishnets should be good for keeping warm
Yes, especially if worn between two non-fishnets.

(01 Dec 2012, 03:23 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Does anyone know where you can buy proper catsuits in such materials?
It's easier to find two pairs of fishnet tights - one for legs and one for arms, they will overlap in between. My favourite fishnets are

Search eBay DE: Oroblu Tricot
Search eBay UK: Oroblu Tricot
Search eBay FR: Oroblu Tricot
eBay: Oroblu Tricot
So I've went through my GF's drawers again and found two pairs of tights. One pair are just plain black and the other are like a nylon/fishnet combo.
I've had them on for a couple of hours now and although I don't feel any warmer, I am really starting to appreciate the sensation, and especially the way that they conform to my legs. They are just like a very thin pair of lycra leggings and even feel a bit like them, though not so smooth.
I'm actually enjoying wearing them so much that I'm not so sure that they'll find their way back into her drawer 😇

I've got the fishnet type ones on the bottom and the plain ones on top, but I'm wondering if they would work better the other way around...

Below is a quick preview for you all. You have my apologies for the quality of the photos, they are from my phone; my camera is somewhat archaic and I can't get it to work with windows7. Even my trusty card reader refuses to work 😟
I think I need to get a new camera. Maybe santa will bring me one...

EDIT:
The last picture shows my outfit for the day; The 2 pairs of tights I mentioned, teamed with 2 layers of leotard - one of which, has long sleeves.

/LLL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMAG0387.jpg     IMAG0390.jpg     IMAG0415.jpg     IMAG0437.jpg   
Hair removal posts have been moved to http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1090
Привет всем! Мне нравится носить в холодное время лосины и гимнастический купальник с горлом,при -20 нормально греет.
(14 Jan 2013, 09:16 )Garrison72 Wrote: Привет всем! Мне нравится носить в холодное время лосины и гимнастический купальник с горлом,при -20 нормально греет.
(Hi all! I like to wear in cold weather leggings and gymnastic leotard with a throat at -20 normally warm.)

Do you happen to be from Siberia? Altough, -20 would be unusually warm there in winter...
Or do you run like hell?

Вы, оказывается, из Сибири?
Хотя, -20 будет необычно теплой зимой там ...
Или вы очень быстро бежать?

(testing google here)
(Тестирование Google здесь)
(14 Jan 2013, 23:31 )Strappado Wrote: leotard with a throat
... a turtle-neck leotard ...

(14 Jan 2013, 23:31 )Strappado Wrote: at -20 normally warm.
... it keeps me warm at -20 ...

(14 Jan 2013, 23:31 )Strappado Wrote: Или вы очень быстро бежать?
If you translate it back, it will look like:

Or you very quickly to run? 😁

BTW, I've heard that it's very cold over there right now. And speaking of how -20 feels in Siberia.... Mmm... I would say like -8 in NL. And if it's sunny and not windy, it can be felt even warmer than 0 here 😁
(14 Jan 2013, 09:16 )Garrison72 Wrote: Привет всем! Мне нравится носить в холодное время лосины и гимнастический купальник с горлом,при -20 нормально греет.

BTW, there's a dedicated Russian forum: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-%...0%B8%D0%B9

Кстати, здесь есть русскоязычный форум 😉
Только там нікто не пішет )) Стесняются....ахах..
Так начни 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Dua Lipa in fetish clothes bondagetom1 2 1,325 20 Jan 2021, 21:08
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (1) , DrArchi (1) , Garrison72 (1) , Like Ra (16) , LustrousLaminaLover (9) , Shivering_Cold (4) , Strappado (4)