Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Pulse Massage Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device CES Relieve Mental Eliminate Anxiety Child Adult Relax
$363.60-50%

bondage suit
Halter Neck Strappy Top Sexy Women Jumpsuit Open Crotch Hollow Out Bare Breast Backless Skinny Bodysuit String Leotard Bondage
$10.01-57%

bondage
Thierry Luxury Soft white Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Collar Wrist Ankle Cuffs for Fetish Erotic Adult Games Couple Sex Product
$9.52

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

silicone bodysuit
3 Pcs-Set Summer lady Latex bright PU Bodysuit+Socks+ Gloves Set Open Crotch Zipper Wetlook jumpsuit Club party Leather Catsuit
$42.57

latex rubber handmade
Black Sexy Clothes For Women Latex Rubber Bodycon Catsuit with Back Zip Bodysuit Handmade Jumpsuit S-LC197
$119.77-28%

latex one piece
Sexy Womens One-piece Bodysuit Underwear Patent Leather Open Cup Crotchless Catsuit Glossy Wet Look Long Sleeve Leotard Jumpsuit
$176.73-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish clothes and Staying warm in winter
This is all good news indeed!

Medical tights sound like a fun challenge... any links so I know what I'm looking for?

Is there a creme-de-la-creme in the tights world? Something like what the Speedo s2000 waterpolo swimsuit is to the lycra world? Or at least, could you give me some points in the right direction? I'm in uncharted waters and I don't fancy buying hundreds of pairs of tights just to find that none of them were what I was looking for... there is just so many types. I'm not so bothered about aesthetics, it's more the feel that I'm after. Tight and smooth. Slippery smooth.

I've been tempted to try chlorinating, but I have no idea where to begin. I've got a general method somewhere, but I've no idea if I can get the required acid locally.
The only other problem I see, is where to do it. I don't want my neighbours seeing my fetistash 😉
Does it really through off that much gas? And does it stink? Would it clear quite quickly if I tried it indoors (in a ventilated room)?

So many questions, so hard to resist being a pain in the ass... Confused

/LLL
(30 Nov 2012, 02:06 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Is there a creme-de-la-creme in the tights world?
Wolford, Platino, Falke. But most likely you can find something cheaper. I always buy tights on sales and in supermarkets.

(30 Nov 2012, 02:06 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Does it really through off that much gas?
Oh yes...

(30 Nov 2012, 02:06 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: And does it stink?
It not only stinks, it's poisonous 😁

See http://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php (the technique) and http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1005 (my experience)
Thanks for the pointers, I'll have a look and see what I can find. I'll keep you all posted no doubt 😉
EDIT: Wolfordshop.co.uk are having a 50% sale. Perfect timing! 😁

One last question: The dernier number - is that just how opaque they are? Or does it also play a role in texture/stretchiness?

And as for the chlorination...
It was Gord's notes I had. They almost seem to be the de-facto.

When you did the big body bag, did the gas come out of that just as much? Or did it mainly get trapped inside?
I imagine you would've had some come out the zip, but I'm just thinking that I could maybe do it in one of those, in the bath, with a pipe running from the bag, to the window, for the gasses to escape through... Dodgy
I don't know how my neighbours would react though. Is it a visible gas?
Hmm... I wonder if passing it through a carbon filter would help any.
I also wonder if it's legal to pump a poisonous gas out your bathroom window...

Without this body bag idea, I can instantly see why I reverted to paying/waiting for someone else to do it, it's just not possible for me to do; both my (small) gardens are within plain view of busy roads and nosey neighbours 😟

/LLL
(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: The dernier number - is that just how opaque they are?
It's about how heavy is the thread. Actually, denier is the weight of the thread of a specific length.

(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Or does it also play a role in texture/stretchiness?
No.
The latex chlorination related posts moved to the Latex chlorination thread
Sorry, I didn't mean to drift off topic 😟
Could almost split them, but there's talk of tights in there too. Argh, what a mess. Sorry.

Really, I think I just need to give it a try and experiment a little. Thanks for the help, it's very much appreciated. 💓

/LLL
(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Wolfordshop.co.uk are having a 50% sale
I do not see any discounts on their website... Or you mean clearance? Nothing interesting there.
It was a private sale apparently. I found the sale page through a link from a quick google search but couldn't find it via the main website... very strange. However, the sale was only until today, so is now finished.

I didn't order anything, but I did see a couple of things that took my fancy: Neon 40s, Satin Touch 20s, and Fatal 50s (which are seamless - I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's certainly intriguing 😉)
Platino clearcuts have also caught my eye.
...Not looked at any falkes yet.
I see some wool tights too, which I imagine will be good for retaining heat, but I can't help think that they'd be 'scratchy'.

I'll be keeping an eye out on ebay and such, but that's my short-list at the moment. Anyone got any experience or thoughts on those that I've mentioned?

/LLL
In theory, very tight tights should be bad, because they reduce the blood supply to your legs and feet. I think, the mesh size is important, a wider mesh provides more space for air. I have been wearing tights in a cool house at 1°C under my working trousers and that was perfect. Lycra pants didn't work at all.

Concerning tightness: It seems, that the size of tights rather indicates the leg calibre than the length. Most tighs are fairly short for me, therefore, I prefer leggings, which, for some unknown reason, seem to be longer by design. Anyway, try a smaller size.
(01 Dec 2012, 01:26 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Neon 40s
Yes 😉 Or better Fatal Neon, but they are not produced anymore.

(01 Dec 2012, 01:26 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Satin Touch 20s
Looks good on photos with flash, but very boring in real. But very warm and comfortable.

(01 Dec 2012, 01:26 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Fatal 50s
They feel fantastic.

(01 Dec 2012, 01:26 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Platino Clearcuts
I want them too

(01 Dec 2012, 01:26 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Not looked at any falkes yet.
Cheaper than Wolford but they are more interesting and the quality is outstanding

(01 Dec 2012, 01:26 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: wool tights too
Not for me. I'm a bit allergic to wool.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Dua Lipa in fetish clothes bondagetom1 2 1,328 20 Jan 2021, 21:08
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (1) , DrArchi (1) , Garrison72 (1) , Like Ra (16) , LustrousLaminaLover (9) , Shivering_Cold (4) , Strappado (4)