Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Workout Bodysuits High Neck Romper Yoga Class Costumes
$22.98-34%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Pointed Toe High Heels Women Sandal Fashion Mixed Color Buckle Strap Slides Summer Party Stripper Shoes Sandalias
$26.37

shiny stockings
Sexy Lingerie Candy Color Wide Rib Top Cuff Stockings For Women Glitter Silk Stocking 15D Ladies Thigh High Oil Shiny Medias
$11.50

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Sexy Bondage Body Chain Harness Lingerie Adjustable Women Goth Sexy Body Cage Top Bra Body Harness
$25.57-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Red Latex Bodysuit With Feet Socks Women Tights Catsuit Back Zip Rubber Handmade Costumes S-LC232
$125.60-16%

ballet high heels
1Set Doll Dress Pink Ballet Pompadour Dance Dress One-piece Socks High Heels Suit Doll Costume Change
$1.40-40%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Cut Out Rave Sexy Bodysuit Hot Buckle Tank High Waist Female Body Summer Festival Party Bodysuit One Piece
$24.18-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
Curvy

bondage-art-55.jpg   
Back to the basics 😉

bondage-art-56.jpg   
Very interesting bondage device:

bondage-art-57.jpg   
Simple bondage and blue stockings 😉

bondage-art-58.jpg   

How would you call this "position"? Hog-tie inside out? Reversed hogtie? Wrong hogtie? 😁
(25 Jun 2013, 10:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Simple bondage and blue stockings 😉

How would you call this "position"? Hog-tie inside out? Reversed hogtie? Wrong hogtie? 😁

...how about a 'rubbish hogtie'? 😁

She can easily reach her ankle knots and undo those, where's the fun in that? 😋

MJ
You can reach the knots even in the proper hogtie - just sit on your knees (if you can). But yo can't undo any know - think of a cinch noose. Or use leather cuffs, chains and locks 😉

BUt there is another question - what would you use this position for? What can you achieve? For example, you can't reach you buttocks, that means you can't stop the enema 😉
(25 Jun 2013, 13:44 )Like Ra Wrote: You can reach the knots even in the proper hogtie - just sit on your knees (if you can). But yo can't undo any know - think of a cinch noose. Or use leather cuffs, chains and locks 😉

Ahh! But I often use a waist rope, with the wrist to ankle rope running behind it, effectively securing my wrists to the small of my back. OK, so the hogtie isn't so tight as a direct pull between wrists and ankles, and it doesn't create that 'arching' of your back, but you simply can't reach your ankle rope/knots/cuffs and it can still be VERY tight.

(25 Jun 2013, 13:44 )Like Ra Wrote: BUt there is another question - what would you use this position for? What can you achieve? For example, you can't reach you buttocks, that means you can't stop the enema 😉

Hmmm. I still think you could still reach your buttocks, simply by crouching down and pushing your hands backwards between your legs (made easier by your ankles not being tied together - I just tried it!) - maybe if you added a short chain between your wrists and a collar? That might do it, but then the 'hogtie' element might be lost?

It is an interesting position if using chains and lockable cuffs, making movement possible (hunt the keys/stay bound or suffer?) but not I think a good one with rope.

MJ
(25 Jun 2013, 14:52 )madjack Wrote: But I often use a waist rope, with the wrist to ankle rope running behind it, effectively securing my wrists to the small of my back. OK, so the hogtie isn't so tight as a direct pull between wrists and ankles, and it doesn't create that 'arching' of your back, but you simply can't reach your ankle rope/knots/cuffs and it can still be VERY tight.

Speaking of arching - try a direct pull between wrists and bound knees, instead of ankles 😉

(25 Jun 2013, 14:52 )madjack Wrote: I still think you could still reach your buttocks, simply by crouching down and pushing your hands backwards between your legs (made easier by your ankles not being tied together - I just tried it!)
Do not forget to bound your knees together ;P
 bondage-art-60.jpg   
One more for your enjoyment:

sarcophagus_by_anubisxorion-d3kv7a3.jpg   

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 891 731,580 06 May 2024, 12:02
Last Post: madjack
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,066 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)