Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Bdsm Bondage Sexy Lingerie of PU Leather Crossed Arm Back Bag Binder Straight Jacket with Leg Open Lift Body Harness for Cosplay
$30.24-50%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

larpgears
Latex Rubber Gummi Sexy Bikini Short Pants Red Sweet Underwear Customized .04mm
$32.66

rubber latex dress
Sexy Latex Women Dress Slim Transparent Blue Rubber Vestidos
$107.69-7%

bondage device
BDSM Bondage Orgasm Chastity Device PU Leather Strap On Anal Plug Dildo Thong Panties Erotic Adult Games Sex Toys For Men
$174.19-59%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Floral Transparent Underwear Ruffle Garter Intimate Delicate Underwear Beautiful See Through Outfits
$11.22

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Tank Biketard Unitard Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One-piece for Girls Plausiuit Bodysuit Constume
$18.14-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
When mummifying with pallet wrap (or any non-breathing wrap) it's best to poke holes in areas on the bound person. It allows a little bit of air to get in to cool and a little bit of heat to escape. In one session with my former Mistress, I was mummified for 2 hours before a cramp started bad, the heat and breathing were not the issue for me.

Another tip - if the head is encased, of course we leave area to breathe through, but leave a decent sized area on top for the head to release heat. Our bodies release a lot of heat through the head and we would not want our brains to boil....
A sexy hazmat suit? 
 Disfraz.jpg   
(11 Mar 2019, 12:31 )white_angel Wrote: A sexy hazmat suit? 

Personally? Not for me, but if it does it for others then that's perfectly ok.

MJ
Dangerous but tempting selfbondage...

Attached Files
Girl Standing on Tiptoes with Nails, Tied._prjct2501_720p.mp4 (Size: 20.79 MB )

Nah.... That's FOTD for me... Way too dangerous... 😟
I have a real 'thing' for the combination of tan tights and silky black lingerie, which means this image ticks sooooo many of my personal boxes!

tumblr_pnuv4bzofb1s5vzp5_540.jpg     

I would spend hours just snuggling, fondling, caressing, teasing... before I ravished the beautiful damsel! 

Sometimes simple is best

MJ
Shiny, slippery and bound 😋
These photos can go into so many threads!

red_bondage_latex_catsuit-01.jpg     red_bondage_latex_catsuit-02.jpg   

What a fetish essence! Tight, zipless, very restrictive, red latex catsuit with a waist belt! Adding socks would help the total look (but degrade the practicality). Just a small "help from the outside" will render the person absolutely helpless and inescapably bound: an additional wide tight leather (non-stretchy, that is) waist belt. Even no handcuffs or wrist rope needed.

And a final touch: hands must be pulled up high to the back of the neck. And replace the belt with a  waist cincher!
No, a belt won't help. Suit has no zipper that I can see. That means she enters the suit through the neck collar.
(26 Mar 2019, 17:31 )Max515 Wrote: No, a belt won't help.
The belt will keep the arms in place above the waist. I tried a similar variant but with a latex sack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,869 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,097 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,285 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,771 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra