Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
nipple dildo vibrator sex toys for woman vaginete Women's intimate fashion G spot godemichets debutant large dildo men CRW1
$16.73-31%

armbinder
Erotic Nipple Clip G Spot Massager Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Couples Clitoral Stimulation Masturbation Vibrators Adult Games
$9.38-39%

shiny stockings
12 Styles Aurora Series Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Hot Patchwork Rib Cut Edge Silk Stockings Women Sexy Transparent Socks
$4.63

gaff panties
Translucent Male Sissy Boyshort Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Sleep Bottoms
$57.35-41%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL the Restrained Hunger Briar Cosplay Costume Game LOL Champion Skin Briar Outfit Halloween Women Sexy Suit
$198.75-40%

speerise
Speerise Kids Turtleneck Shiny Gymnastics Leotard Costumes Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$124.62-34%

sexye doll
SEXYE 169cm implanted hair Real Doll Full Silicone Love Doll Vagina секс кукла Sex Doll Vaginas for Men 18 Adults Sex Toys
$3146.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Enema pants
http://www.likera.com/eq/water/epants1.php
Hi Like Ra.

I have quite lots of things to write to you, but I'll stick just with what's connected with enema pants.

I am afraid I have bad news. I've tried many times to make it possible to actually piss in my own anus, but with every failed attempt I realized that it's probably impossible without additional device (which I haven't inveted yet 😉 Because I am physicist I regarded this issue little bit scientificaly and I think my conclusion is correct.
Main point is that it's nearly impossible to force your urine into anus. Imagine two rubber baloons. One is urinary bladder second is rectum. If they were separated, it would be the easiest thing. You make pressure on first one and the second is filled. Unfortunately in human body they are not separate. Just to add the misery, they are quite close to each other. Because of that, you can't presurize only one of "baloons". You always make pressure on both of them which inevitably leads to fact, that more you push on your urinary bladder more your anus is making opposite pressure forcing urine to go back.
If I use baloons parallel it's like this: You take one full baloon (urine bladder) then you add another one - empty (rectum), then you put them both together into 3rd baloon (human body). Now you can try and push them altogether, there is very little fluid that comes to empty baloon, if any. I have tried it several times, using electrical tape, cock ring, whatever, but everytime ended with penis sheath slided off of penis.
I think the only way is to separate both "baloons", i.e. you have to pee into some empty tank and using pump force it back to rectum.
But if you manage to make this without any outside device, I am one ear to hear how!

Good luck!
(13 Nov 2008, 16:53 )Palladin Wrote: I have quite lots of things to write to you,
Good!

(13 Nov 2008, 16:53 )Palladin Wrote: I am afraid I have bad news.
. . .
I have tried it several times, using electrical tape, cock ring, whatever, but every time ended with penis sheath slided off of penis.
I think the only way is to separate both "balloons", i.e. you have to pee into some empty tank and using pump force it back to rectum.
But if you manage to make this without any outside device, I am one ear to hear how!

I have to fully agree with you. You may want to have a look at this article: http://www.likera.com/sb/ideas/epantsmod1.php
Another thing. The "anal balloon" is highly pressurized on its own. To let the low pressure stream flow into your bowels you have to be fully relaxed and even create light "yoga-like sucking effect".

A simple experiment with an enema will show the minimal height the water must be placed at to be able to get and stay in. 10cm is definitely not enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Liquidating poop by enema or anal wash? Lancer 24 1,268 03 Jan 2023, 17:16
Last Post: Vixien
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,728 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1
Robotic enema Buttplug Tinker D 8 6,325 11 Mar 2016, 15:36
Last Post: Tinker D
Inverted enema Like Ra 13 24,160 16 Sep 2015, 22:51
Last Post: Like Ra
Enema for beginners? madscientist 1 3,195 16 Sep 2015, 22:37
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Palladin (1)