Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size chastity cage
$294.18-5%

sexy pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

yizyif
Women Lingerie Bodysuit see Through Sheer Mesh Halter Neck Sleeveless Strappy Backless High-cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Nightwear
$6.95-31%

1d oil stockings
Sexy Men 360 Seamless Stockings Peni Sleeve Socks Oil Gloosy Shiny Stockings 1D Ultra-thin Sexy Tight COCKring Pantyhose
$10.12-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Sexy Lace Eyelashes Without Steel Ring Bra Erotic Lingerie Garter Set
$32.31-54%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Enema game
Hi All,

I wanted to share a nice little scenario I like to do in preparation of anal play (or just for the joy of it). I call it: The Enema Game.
It will take you through a series of enema's but with a random amount of water and a random amount of enema's. It isn't a real selfbondage scenario as you won't be bound. But more of psychological game.
It is possible to do this scenario during your normal routine, but your shower time will probably increase to about 45 mins.

All you need:
one 6-sided die
Enema bag (at least 2 litres)
A cup (about 0.33 litres)
A shower
A toilet

The game plays as follows:
(I know there are a lot of steps, but it eally isn't that hard if you see the logic 😉)

1. Start by stripping naked.
2. Collect all the items you need, and make sure they are within reach.
3. Go to the toilet, and empty yourself as much as you can.
4. Step under the shower, and shower yourself as you normally would.
5. When you are ready, pick up the dice and let it drop in the shower.
6. The number rolled will be the number of cups of lukewarm (shower) water you are going to fill the enema with.
7. Make the enema ready, and hang it onto the shower tap.
8. Insert the enema. You don't get to use any lube, just use some spit if you really need to.
9. Kneel down onto the shower floor. Forehead on the ground, butt high in the air.
10. Release the enema.
11. Enjoy the feeling of the water flowing inside you.
12. Wait for the bag to empty completly.
13. Remove the enema, and stand up again. Be carefull and don't slip!
14. You now have the chance to expell the retained water. Once you stand up off the toilet, your chance is over.
15. Get back in the shower and repeat steps 5 till 14, then go to 16
16. Roll the dice, If you throw a 6, you will repeat steps 6 till 14 again, and then you are done. You now may release all of the water anytime you wish. If you roll any other number, you will repeat steps 6 till 14, and then continue at 17.
17. Roll the dice, If you throw a 5 or a 6, you will repeat steps 6 till 14 again, and then you are done. You now may release all of the water anytime you wish. If you roll any other number, you will repeat steps 6 till 14, and then continue at 18.
18. Roll the dice, If you throw a 4, 5 or 6, you will repeat steps 6 till 14 again, and then you are done. You now may release all of the water anytime you wish. If you roll any other number, you will repeat steps 6 till 14, and then continue at 19.
19. Roll the dice, you will repeat steps 6 till 14 again, and then you are done (no matter what number you rolled). You now may release all of the water anytime you wish.

I hope you will enjoy this (mental) challenge, and please let me know if you liked it. I sure do.
Also if you have any suggestions to make it even more challenging, I would like to hear from you.

Cheers,

Shibmo

I curious heee cuse i like enemas alot. Do u know what the limit is for the body? Lile can i do loke 2litres of water or is that to mutxh?
I would add some interesting clothes and toys (a gag, an inflatable enema plug, a hood). Probably some restrictions, like locked up hood&gag, bound legs and arms (but not too strict, you should be able to move around and fill up the enema).

Instead of a dice you can use something with beeps and apply blindfolds (a lockable hood with no eye openings and built-in gag can do the trick 😉
Ofc i will add stuff like that but how mutch water in one go is to mutch? Hehe
Only your experience can tell. Sometimes even 200ml is way too much 😁
Oh ok i guess i just have to test then see how mutch i can take. Also do you know if there is a limit on how long i can have it inside yourself. I wanna try alot and try holding or plugging it in for a while
Hmm i tested it yesturday and i did 10oz then i bendt over head down ass up to let it flow. And boy do i wish i would not have done that i was sitting half an hour on the pot hehe. It didnt realy hurt but a strange feeling was there. I got super clean though haha. And then i went to bed while plugged and still wearing it now at work. Gotta love the feeling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage GAME slaafruben 1 2,506 15 Jan 2021, 06:11
Last Post: Pidstupne
Video game silly sissy gurl has to dance maid_woman 11 2,851 13 Aug 2020, 23:28
Last Post: Culmor
Forced scat/enema/piss feeding and tubes Kseon09 51 50,501 25 Aug 2017, 07:31
Last Post: rubriccharm
Request for Orgasm Denial and Urine Enema Scenario negativeion1992 0 2,667 12 Jul 2016, 03:57
Last Post: negativeion1992

Contributors: gunz (4) , Like Ra (2) , Shibmo (1)