Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

breath control latex
Two Colors Cosplay Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask For Halloween Party
$60.49-24%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$180.29

drozeno
DROZENO New sexy tights for women, one-piece see-through swimwear, shiny shapewear, sportswearwomen Silky glossy sexy tights Oi
$119.66-63%

manyjoy
PU Leather Sexy Collars for Women Erotic Neck Collar with O Ring Mouth Gag Adult Games Sex Toy Sex Product Restraint Tool
$18.30-29%

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex black latex mystic cover eyes open mouth half face mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-11%

crossdress anime
Funny Anime Cosplay Accessories False Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Boobs Adhesive Bra Fake Cosplay Costumes
$103.46-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Korean Black Lace Trim Bow Women T-shirts Slim Basic Tie Up Harajuku Spring Autumn Top Tee Short Skinny Cute Outfits
$29.02-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Which shoes must wear the silly sissy gurl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yellow 6"
20.00%
1 20.00%
red 7"
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Video game silly sissy gurl has to dance
Hello everyone, i am back after a long time, i would like to bring to life this idea , become a sissy dance girl in a video game :
 dd9g1vp-984170e6-2e83-4e0f-911b-597ddabbf335.jpg   

I will wear an amazing silly outfit and you can choose the shoes from these 2 options (yellow invisible heel 6" or red spike heel 7" )

Sin título.jpg     Sin título2.jpg   

You can select songs of your choice, write the name of the song in the post and "the silly sissy gurl" (me) has to dance in real life and video
How about "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, or "Lovegame" by Lady Gaga. Since I can't decide at the moment, you can wear one of each shoe. Yellow on the left, red on the right. That should make you dance in a silly fashion.
(13 Aug 2020, 05:14 )Frank Wrote: How about "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, or "Lovegame" by Lady Gaga. Since I can't decide at the moment, you can wear one of each shoe. Yellow on the left, red on the right. That should make you dance in a silly fashion.

Hi Frank, nice idea , mixed shoes! hehe, i could dance both songs for you if you want, thank you! , i have a fetish for pantyhose hood , do you consider that the silly girl should dance hooded and gagged ?
Welcome back Maid_Woman! I do enjoy a nice sissy dance, my favourite song to dress up and dance along to is Madonna's 'Hung Up' 😊
(13 Aug 2020, 05:32 )maid_woman Wrote: i have a fetish for pantyhose hood , do you consider that the silly girl should dance hooded and gagged ?
Let's indulge that fetish. Wear a nylon hood, then your ballgag, and then a second nylon hood. The gag will be forced in your mouth but trapped between the nylon layers.
I think the first pair of shoes would work with an outfit like Nicky Minaj is wearing in this 'Girls just wanna have fun' clip.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDbKI5cTyRM
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDbKI5cTyRM
[/url]

I'm not a big fan of Katy Perry but but I do like that she wears gloss tights even when she's rubberised.
Ra, you never cease to surprise me!
😊
(13 Aug 2020, 22:41 )Culmor Wrote: Ra, you never cease to surprise me!
Why? I always liked Katy, especially in latex and shiny nylons!

Back-vocal girls are also latexed!
I love her latex and nylons but IMHO she can't actually sing very well. She always sounds flat to me... plus she's guilty by association with Russell Brand (whom I loathe with a vengeance).
(13 Aug 2020, 22:54 )Culmor Wrote: she can't actually sing very well.
I do not listen her music, I love her power and drive, this is what I immediately noticed when she appeared.

(13 Aug 2020, 22:54 )Culmor Wrote: she's guilty by association with Russell Brand (whom I loathe with a vengeance).
My first question was: I wonder for how long. She's not associated with him anymore, and that was quick 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissy Training Week schulz 7 2,561 05 Jun 2023, 11:56
Last Post: schulz
Bondage GAME slaafruben 1 2,533 15 Jan 2021, 06:11
Last Post: Pidstupne
Enema game Shibmo 6 10,965 21 Nov 2013, 09:33
Last Post: gunz

Contributors: Culmor (6) , Frank (2) , Like Ra (2) , maid_woman (2)