Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
Anal Plug Super Big Long Prostate Massage 9cm Huge Bedas Sex Toys For Men/Women Vaginal/Anus Large Ball Dilation Deep Pull Beads
$82.41

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

shibari
Kinbaku Japanese Rope Bondage Shirt Tops Creativity Waifu Shirt Hentai Otaku Tshirt Shibari Restrained Babe Hentai T Shirt
$81.23

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Glossy Shiny Leotards Women Sexy Backless High-Cut One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear
$224.62-29%

penis extender
Realistic Penis Sleeve Extender 8cm Penis Enlargement Delayed Ejaculation Condom Adult Toys for Men G-spot Stimulate Sex Toys
$46.44

panty girdle
New High Waist Tummy Shaper Panties Body Shaper Corsets Slimming Pants Shapewear Girdle Underwear Waist Trainer Butt Lift Panty
$4.90

bondage body
Sexy Fun Accessories Women Full Body Harness Belt Set Red PU Leather Chest Bondage Erotic Lingerie Goth Suspender Straps Fetish
$6.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Electromagnet cuffs
I’ll make something myself for this session! You never know for future ones though! I’ll keep you in mind!
(23 Apr 2019, 19:19 )Like Ra Wrote: A similar relay, but 3 times cheaper and a bit smaller in size.

Yes. I saw those too. But they start timing on power on and can be turned off again by powering off eg a switch. 

The one I ordered has the option of one time start trigger irrelevant of time of power being connected
(23 Apr 2019, 19:29 )Like Ra Wrote: My idea was to connect a battery directly to the magnet. Similar to icelocks - battery discharged - you are free. The approximate lock-time can be calculated.

That was my plan too. But I decided I wanted to be able to set it less than approx 1hr if I wanted too. 
This will still be the fail safe as 2 x 9v batteries in series will give me 18v giving a stronger hold and the electronics will run from it too. When they run out everything will fail safe. 
So even if I chose 15-30 mins.... I’d still be free in 1 hr if something broke.
(23 Apr 2019, 21:49 )The inspector Wrote: I wish I had a 3D printer. Need to make some surrounds for my mag locks. 60kg rated.

If you have the file, you can send it to Shapeways (or a similar service) - they'll print out the parts and send it to you.
That is useful to know! Thanks for that! Didn’t realise there were mail order 3D printers!
(24 Apr 2019, 07:11 )ltxrob Wrote: 2 x 9v batteries in series will give me 18v giving a stronger hold
The magnets can overheat and painfully burn. Been there. I prefer to power a 12v magnet with no more, than 9v.
(24 Apr 2019, 10:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Apr 2019, 07:11 )ltxrob Wrote: 2 x 9v batteries in series will give me 18v giving a stronger hold
The magnets can overheat and painfully burn. Been there. I prefer to power a 12v magnet with no more, than 9v.

Yes it was something I was going to check. 
If they do run hot I’ll put a 7812 or 7809 voltage regulator in and  run them like that. 
Board runs between 16  & 30v  so need to have 18v available.
Yes 18v for 10 minutes made the magnets get quite hot.
7809 & 7812 regulators ordered.
Will test again on 12v to see if they get hot too.
Ok tested further with 12v and 9v

Ran them both for 10-15 mins each

Neither got as hot as 18v but 12v was still a little warmer than 9v

Should not be an issue with my 3D prints going soft, I’d estimate temperature to have reached 45-50 deg C, while the 18v was probably close to 75 deg and hard to hold.
I had 24V electromagnetic cuffs. Had to run them on 12V.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY electromagnet based time-lock devices Like Ra 33 25,311 01 Apr 2024, 23:28
Last Post: Tinker D
Hidden electromagnet in ceiling as anchor point Bound Whore 9 837 16 Jul 2022, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Analhook cuffs prototype. Vacbedbound 2 2,626 25 Oct 2019, 22:51
Last Post: Zooy
stiff cuffs lugnuts 20 7,316 04 Dec 2017, 06:31
Last Post: Tinker D
Ice stocking cuffs helpless85 7 6,006 21 Mar 2016, 16:26
Last Post: helpless85