Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult Cheer Brief Womens Black Mid Waist Jazz Spandex Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance Briefs
$96.41-25%

zlatameer
Latex Black or Transparent Penis Sheath Fetish Rubber Condom Cover (Can DIY In Catsuit Or Used By Itself) S-LA107
$18.88-4%

high waist faux leather
Fashion Zipper Women Pu Legging High Waist Push Up Leather Trousers Slim Stretchy Jeggings Female Warm Long Pants Sexy Leggins
$16.81

chastity cage
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-20%

leather pencil skirt
Women Mini Faux Leather Solid Pencil Skirts High Waist PU Skirts Slim Short Skirt Bottoms Female
$9.67-4%

crossdress fetish
Anime BJD second skin cosplay costume kigurumi fetish zentai suit with crossdresser bresast forms luxurious customized
$271.02-11%

cock cage
Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Penis Urethral Adult Sex Toys Male Chastity Cock Cage Cockring Adult Toy
$11.16-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electromagnet cuffs
A couple more photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20191002_213349.jpg     20191002_213402.jpg   
(02 Oct 2019, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: a lot of the info is earlier in this thread...
...arrrghhh....  Fool (In the absence of the facepalm smile -- need to find it) confused the threads... indeed 😁
(02 Oct 2019, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: a lot of the info is earlier in this thread...

Sorry, this was the first thing I looked at after I woke up.... wasn't quite awake enough to be aware of all the other content in the thread but thanks for indulging me anyway and for giving photos of the internal tech.
Unfortunately this project is no more... they were in the garage and it caught fire.. ☹

On the upside... mk2 version is aeady in design phase... but annoyingly all my spare bits were in the same bag, so I need to order some more catch plates at an annoyingly high cost for what are basically big washers..
(07 Jan 2020, 16:09 )ltxrob Wrote: Unfortunately this project is no more... they were in the garage and it caught fire.. ☹

On the upside... mk2 version is aeady in design phase... but annoyingly all my spare bits were in the same bag, so I need to order some more catch plates at an annoyingly high cost for what are basically big washers..

Did they catch fire because of the heat generated by their use or was the fire unrelated?  The metal bits, that were in the fire, could be reused couldn't they?  Just use an abrasive pad and get the soot off, right?
(07 Jan 2020, 16:29 )essanym Wrote:
(07 Jan 2020, 16:09 )ltxrob Wrote: Unfortunately this project is no more... they were in the garage and it caught fire.. ☹

Did they catch fire because of the heat generated by their use or was the fire unrelated?  The metal bits, that were in the fire, could be reused couldn't they?  Just use an abrasive pad and get the soot off, right?
 totally unrelated... clothes dryer went up in flames...

All bits were cleaned up by cleaning contractors appointed by the insurance company... I looked on the shelf where it was but it was no longer there.
it would have been  part of the bog stinky pile of burnt stuff that I was not going to sort through on my driveway looking for a few washers and ring nuts
(07 Jan 2020, 18:12 )ltxrob Wrote: clothes dryer went up in flames...
Oh.... A mental note to ourselves.... Never leave it unsupervised...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY electromagnet based time-lock devices Like Ra 19 24,866 24 Sep 2022, 02:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Hidden electromagnet in ceiling as anchor point Bound Whore 9 801 16 Jul 2022, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Analhook cuffs prototype. Vacbedbound 2 2,620 25 Oct 2019, 22:51
Last Post: Zooy
stiff cuffs lugnuts 20 7,305 04 Dec 2017, 06:31
Last Post: Tinker D
Ice stocking cuffs helpless85 7 6,003 21 Mar 2016, 16:26
Last Post: helpless85