Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
New sexy women Shiny High fork one-piece see through swimsuit Tights Plus size men Silky long sleeve white body suit Back zipper
$331.43-30%

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

wetlook
Women Wetlook Open Crotch Bodysuit Leotard Jumpsuit With Stocking Set Bobydoll Nightwear Mesh PU Exposed Breast Clubwear A50
$92.23-38%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Women One-piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Shiny Slim Side Hollow-out Design Padded Bathing Suit Swimwear
$13.41-42%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone H Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1111.99-47%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Hotsweet Pink Fold Autumn Dress Women Korean Fashion Coquette Clothes A-Line Mini Dresses Cute Harajuku Solid Preppy
$32.91-45%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Akali Cosplay Wig 40cm Mixed Color Women Cosplay Wigs with Ponytail Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$49.56-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Do we need a buy/sell sub-forum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I will use it
92.31%
24 92.31%
No, I will never use it
0%
0 0%
Other (please comment)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do we need a buy/sell/trade subforum?
Do you think that having a buy/sell/trade subforum is a good idea?  For example, I have an leather corset, that I bought 10 years ago, but used it only a couple of times, because it's too big for me. I'd like to trade it for something smaller, or sell it.

Or think of:

o- "I bought a latex catsuit, but it's too small/big/wrong colour"

o- Someone bought a party of 10 cheap NEW funny butt-plugs on Alibaba, and wants to sell 8 UNUSED ones? :😁 

o- "I've designed a cool electronic time-lock and can sell them for $10 plus delivery"

Advantages:

o- no registration on trading sites needed
o- no eBay fee
o- nobody with eBay access to your account will see what you buy/sell
o- to have some kind of a fraud protection, PayPal can be used

Any thoughts?
BTW, it shouldn't be necessarily related to fetish/bondage stuff only 😉
I've used FS boards on other forums.... So why not here too.
A few ground rules though worth noting.
If it's sold either delete the thread or edit it to show sold
Don't rip people off
Hey Ra,
What size corset ?
How much....
And the last thing is.....
How do I get money to you?
Marks, Yen, American cash or .......
(04 May 2016, 00:14 )Tinker D Wrote: What size corset ?
How much....
I need to dig out all the info, find all 6 suspenders (one of the reasons I bought this corset), make some photos, assess the condition, post a thread, etc 😉
(04 May 2016, 00:14 )Tinker D Wrote: How do I get money to you?
The easiest is Paypal.
(03 May 2016, 22:44 )ltxrob Wrote: If it's sold either delete the thread or edit it to show sold
I do not like deleting any info, the usual rule is to tag the thread with [SOLD], [FOR SALE], [AVAILABLE], [WANTED] or something like that.

(03 May 2016, 22:44 )ltxrob Wrote: Don't rip people off
Yes, very important!
Let's start with a single forum in a separate category. Please keep voting!
I like the idea. So far, I have experienced this forum as one of the most civilised on the internet, so it should work! (haha, perverts are much more civilised tham musicians for example 😁 )

The rules look fine, I think, the "lamp-post" idea is just right. I think, disputes should be dealt with privately. Even anything close to rating should not be allowed. A simple "thank you" or so should be fine of course.

Payment with paypal sounds reasonable too, unless someone can pick up the item in person. I only wonder, how issues between non-commercials are handled. It is probably worth reading the conditions...

I ticked "yes and I will use it". "use" might be just looking, but I can't really tell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I sell (nearly) everything of mine ;) nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels 0 374 06 Dec 2023, 19:58
Last Post: nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels
[BUY] anything you didn't quite like? Lancer 1 333 29 Jun 2023, 02:34
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
My worn pantyhose for trade mysecretpantyhose 0 1,238 11 Oct 2019, 19:37
Last Post: mysecretpantyhose

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)