Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
SM Sex Binding Mermaid Mummy Body Bondage Bag Sleeping Bag Sack Leather Straight Jacket Bodysuit Erotic Costume Toys For Couple
$157.59-49%

latex zentai
Male Sexy PU Latex Bodysuit Zentai Suit Wetlook Faux Leather Back Zipper Catsuit Open Eyes Full Body Jumpsuit Costume
$24.08-48%

shiny pantyhose
Men Shiny Pantyhose Sexy Super Elastic Glossy Stockings Sheer Tights Gay Underwear Transparent Pouch Panties Bikini Mansexy
$51.55

latex rubber handmade
Brand Real Leather Men's Shoes Outdoor Loafers Luxury Soft Leather Men's Driving Shoes Platform Handmade Waterproof Sneakers
$62.32-49%

shapewear
Summer Sexy Body Shapers Women Waist Trainer Corset Shaper Lace Club Wear Bodysuit Shapewear Woman Romper Overalls Clothes
$8.72-3%

latex fetish
Women Fetish Glossy Leather Shorts For Sex Erotic Sexy Bottom Shiny Sheath Underwear Zipper Wetlook Latex Mini Hot Pants Sexi
$7.02

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[BUY] anything you didn't quite like?
Bit bored, tis the season. Would like to expand my collection a bit because I get tired of my own stuff eventually. Since the marketplace is a bit dry and starting whole threads for mundane small items is too much effort for everyone involved, I figure this thread could just host things yall didn't quite like and are willing to part with? The forgotten, the disappointing, the not used enough. 

No need to give too much effort, just post the name/model and maybe the brand if it is noteworthy and not just Alibaba key mashing.
(28 Jun 2023, 06:17 )Lancer Wrote: Bit bored, tis the season. Would like to expand my collection a bit because I get tired of my own stuff eventually. Since the marketplace is a bit dry and starting whole threads for mundane small items is too much effort for everyone involved, I figure this thread could just host things yall didn't quite like and are willing to part with? The forgotten, the disappointing, the not used enough. 

No need to give too much effort, just post the name/model and maybe the brand if it is noteworthy and not just Alibaba key mashing.
Of course, what I like dictates what I dislike.
So, I have an intense Lycra spandex fetish.

To me, Lycra spandex has a holy trinity of qualities;
- Visually: that typical Lycra shine.
- Tactile: slippery, silky feeling.
- Functional: the stretch ensures it's never constrictive, yet tight-fitting at the same time.

This is why other fabric items are not #1 for me: 100% Nylon, pure silk/satin etc. - These fabrics only cover one or two of those qualities.

Throughout the past decades I have learned a few lessons, trying to identify my preferred Lycra spandex items in online shopping - by making a few mistakes.
By now, I have gotten pretty good at identifying really nice Lycra from just a picture.

So here's my past mistake; 
there's this fabric type known as "cire". Basically, it's a wax based coating over nylon or basic spandex (usually they use subpar quality spandex for this).
In the production process, they heat-treat this wax coating to achieve a glossy look - which in pictures can easily be mistaken for the excellent Lycra fabrics like we know Leohex for.

The problem is that this coating looks the part, but it feels really coarse to the touch. It sort of evokes the feeling of a layer of shattered glass.(exaggeration).
I bought a one piece swimsuit once online which turned out to be cire coated; disappointment.

So I sent it to one of those WAM fetishists who get turned on by destroying lingerie, swimsuits, leotards, etc. Yeah, he had some fun with it, LOL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do we need a buy/sell/trade subforum? Like Ra 7 4,219 01 May 2019, 15:56
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Lancer (1) , MIWSTIUS (1)