Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Belldandy) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79-20%

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

wetlook
Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$7.22

glossy body suit
Sexy women glossy shiny One piece Tight combat suit Japanese cosplay Oily Smooth Body suit
$532.40-29%

leohex
LEOHEX-Sexy One Piece Bodysuit for Women, Cosplay Catsuit, Playsuits, Stretch Bodysuit, Spandex Zentai Suit, Overalls Jumpsuits
$133.09-60%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Do we need a buy/sell sub-forum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I will use it
92.31%
24 92.31%
No, I will never use it
0%
0 0%
Other (please comment)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do we need a buy/sell/trade subforum?
Do you think that having a buy/sell/trade subforum is a good idea?  For example, I have an leather corset, that I bought 10 years ago, but used it only a couple of times, because it's too big for me. I'd like to trade it for something smaller, or sell it.

Or think of:

o- "I bought a latex catsuit, but it's too small/big/wrong colour"

o- Someone bought a party of 10 cheap NEW funny butt-plugs on Alibaba, and wants to sell 8 UNUSED ones? :😁 

o- "I've designed a cool electronic time-lock and can sell them for $10 plus delivery"

Advantages:

o- no registration on trading sites needed
o- no eBay fee
o- nobody with eBay access to your account will see what you buy/sell
o- to have some kind of a fraud protection, PayPal can be used

Any thoughts?
BTW, it shouldn't be necessarily related to fetish/bondage stuff only 😉
I've used FS boards on other forums.... So why not here too.
A few ground rules though worth noting.
If it's sold either delete the thread or edit it to show sold
Don't rip people off
Hey Ra,
What size corset ?
How much....
And the last thing is.....
How do I get money to you?
Marks, Yen, American cash or .......
(04 May 2016, 00:14 )Tinker D Wrote: What size corset ?
How much....
I need to dig out all the info, find all 6 suspenders (one of the reasons I bought this corset), make some photos, assess the condition, post a thread, etc 😉
(04 May 2016, 00:14 )Tinker D Wrote: How do I get money to you?
The easiest is Paypal.
(03 May 2016, 22:44 )ltxrob Wrote: If it's sold either delete the thread or edit it to show sold
I do not like deleting any info, the usual rule is to tag the thread with [SOLD], [FOR SALE], [AVAILABLE], [WANTED] or something like that.

(03 May 2016, 22:44 )ltxrob Wrote: Don't rip people off
Yes, very important!
Let's start with a single forum in a separate category. Please keep voting!
I like the idea. So far, I have experienced this forum as one of the most civilised on the internet, so it should work! (haha, perverts are much more civilised tham musicians for example 😁 )

The rules look fine, I think, the "lamp-post" idea is just right. I think, disputes should be dealt with privately. Even anything close to rating should not be allowed. A simple "thank you" or so should be fine of course.

Payment with paypal sounds reasonable too, unless someone can pick up the item in person. I only wonder, how issues between non-commercials are handled. It is probably worth reading the conditions...

I ticked "yes and I will use it". "use" might be just looking, but I can't really tell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I sell (nearly) everything of mine ;) nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels 0 374 06 Dec 2023, 19:58
Last Post: nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels
[BUY] anything you didn't quite like? Lancer 1 333 29 Jun 2023, 02:34
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
My worn pantyhose for trade mysecretpantyhose 0 1,238 11 Oct 2019, 19:37
Last Post: mysecretpantyhose

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)