Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Glossy Satin Sexy Women Long Sleeve Bodysuit One-piece Swimsuit Back Zipper Silky Smooth Shiny Tights Pantyhose White Body Suit
$362.00-29%

bondage restraints
BDSM Mouth Gag Plug,Slave Leather Padded Blindfold,Bondage Set,Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games SM,Petplay Role Play Restraints
$4.99

lobudek
Women Leopard Prints Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Round Collar Elastic Skinny Rompers Bar Nightclub Singer Leotard Sexy Stage Wear
$75.02-44%

Electric Shock Vibrator
50 Style Electric Shock Anal Vagina Plug Vibrator E-stim Penis Plug Ring Glans Massage Nipple Clamp Labia Clip SM Roller Sex Toy
$3.29-20%

latex bondage
Men Gay PU Leather Punk Body Strap Adjustable Chest Body Harness Straps Lingerie Bondage Body Chest Harness Shoulder Belts
$97.53-56%

bondage suit
Women Fishnet Pantyhose Sexy Open Lingerie Erotic Mesh Nightgown Mesh Stockings Bondage High Club Bodystocking Hollow Bodysuit
$9.96-52%

bondage restraints
Sexy Toys for Couples Restraints Handcuffs Women Erotic Wives Role Play Slave Fetish Adult Cuffs Sex Games Supplies Bondage Gear
$24.33

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Did anybody feel your staring?
Just curious. I noticed that many times. When I look at girls, wearing something interesting (e.g. shiny leggings, tight mini-shorts, pantyhose, etc), even from a distance, so they can't see me, they begin to fiddle with their clothes, tiding them up, or checking their legs (for example, if the nylons are not laddered).

Note to the girls: no, I do not have anything dirty in my mind, I just love your look 😊
I suspect some women wear such impractical clothes that they have to constantly fiddle, whether anyone's looking or not.
I recall one instance when I was totally distracted by the sheer nylon clad legs of a senior manager in an office I was visiting; when I realised that I'd been staring at her legs for some time I quickly glanced up, only to discover she was looking directly at me (Oh-oh, busted!) - she smiled, stretched her legs out some more (such a short skirt too) and then turned back to her desk.

Sadly I never had the chance to see her, or her legs, again as she moved on to another part of the business.

MJ
(13 Jul 2018, 15:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Inadequate behaviour of the celebrities is also partly caused by focusing of millions of people onto them. Have you ever noticed someone's stare? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2102

O.o so everytime I checked my clothes mean someone was staring!!! I better remember to look around first might catch someone and prove this theory.
(13 Jul 2018, 16:12 )Miamiku Wrote: O.o so everytime I checked my clothes mean someone was staring!!!

Could be, yes 😉
(13 Jul 2018, 16:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Jul 2018, 16:12 )Miamiku Wrote: O.o so everytime I checked my clothes mean someone was staring!!!

Could be, yes 😉

I have never been so aware of people around me as much as now! It happened twice today when I got "the urge" to fix my clothes or even etch my head apparently! I looked around and laughed like an idiot xD
Was someone indeed staring at you? 😁
(15 Jul 2018, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Was someone indeed staring at you? 😁

Yes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Did you ever wish........... Tinker D 1 2,474 28 Jun 2014, 00:53
Last Post: Atsta
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,770 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , Miamiku (3)