Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Lingerie Ultra Thin Men Shiny Pantyhose High Elastic Glossy Stockings Sheer Seamless Underwear Sensual Slimming Tights
$51.81

armbinder
PU Leather Asylum Straight Jacket Costume Body Harness Strap Restraints Body Bondage Armbinder Sex Toy for Women and Men
$20.72-29%

SXXY
SXXY Liquid Silicone Realistic Cock Cover With Anti-drop Multi-color Penis Sleeve For Men Hollow Dildo Accessories Soft Sex Toy
$54.15-60%

shibari
Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes 5/10/20M Thicken Cotton
$8.42-40%

crossdress anime
Customize cosplay crossdress second black skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1208.79

latex swimsuit
Womens One-Piece Bikini Swimsuit Halter Backless Bra Top with Low Waist Thongs Metallic Patent Leather Lingerie Suit Swimwear
$12.46-45%

1d oil pantyhose
Ultrathin 1D Pantyhose For Women Oil Shiny Tights Seamless Sheer Transparent Sock Woman Clothing Lingerie Smooth Pantyhose Sexy
$13.89-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Did anybody feel your staring?
Just curious. I noticed that many times. When I look at girls, wearing something interesting (e.g. shiny leggings, tight mini-shorts, pantyhose, etc), even from a distance, so they can't see me, they begin to fiddle with their clothes, tiding them up, or checking their legs (for example, if the nylons are not laddered).

Note to the girls: no, I do not have anything dirty in my mind, I just love your look 😊
I suspect some women wear such impractical clothes that they have to constantly fiddle, whether anyone's looking or not.
I recall one instance when I was totally distracted by the sheer nylon clad legs of a senior manager in an office I was visiting; when I realised that I'd been staring at her legs for some time I quickly glanced up, only to discover she was looking directly at me (Oh-oh, busted!) - she smiled, stretched her legs out some more (such a short skirt too) and then turned back to her desk.

Sadly I never had the chance to see her, or her legs, again as she moved on to another part of the business.

MJ
(13 Jul 2018, 15:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Inadequate behaviour of the celebrities is also partly caused by focusing of millions of people onto them. Have you ever noticed someone's stare? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2102

O.o so everytime I checked my clothes mean someone was staring!!! I better remember to look around first might catch someone and prove this theory.
(13 Jul 2018, 16:12 )Miamiku Wrote: O.o so everytime I checked my clothes mean someone was staring!!!

Could be, yes 😉
(13 Jul 2018, 16:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Jul 2018, 16:12 )Miamiku Wrote: O.o so everytime I checked my clothes mean someone was staring!!!

Could be, yes 😉

I have never been so aware of people around me as much as now! It happened twice today when I got "the urge" to fix my clothes or even etch my head apparently! I looked around and laughed like an idiot xD
Was someone indeed staring at you? 😁
(15 Jul 2018, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Was someone indeed staring at you? 😁

Yes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Did you ever wish........... Tinker D 1 2,470 28 Jun 2014, 00:53
Last Post: Atsta
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,720 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , Miamiku (3)