Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Sexy Wetlook PVC latex catsuit Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Faux Leather fetish hot erotic lingerie Bondage Bodysuit
$104.10-14%

msemis
Kids Girls Spandex Ballet Crop Tops Patchwork Mesh Long Sleeve Crisscross Front Shiny Rhinestone Lyrical Ballroom Dance Costume
$7.99-39%

thierry bondage
Thierry Lace Plush Leather Bondage Set Handcuffs Wrist Ankle Cuffs Neck Collar Sex Toys Adult Games Restraints BDSM for Women
$34.01-2%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Seamed Stockings Women High Elastic See Through Crotchless Pantyhose Multicolor Clubwear Back Line Tights
$6.04

mens shiny pantyhose
Shiny Glossy Sexy Oily Pantyhose Men Floral Embroidery See Through Bulge Stocking Elastic Tights Sissy Lingerie Gay Clubwear
$44.77-30%

armbinder
Pussy Spreader Silicone G Spot Clitoris Stimulation Vagina Speculum BDSM Bondage Spread Vaginal Lips Flirt Sexy Toys Bdsm Toys
$5.30-50%

latex rubber fashion
Spring Autumn Designer New Soft Leather Casual Man Shoes Fashion British Style Slip-on Light Outdoor Walking Men's Sneakers
$520.30-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Devious Bondage Devices
Yes, I have one. Looked cool till I tried it.
Plug kept poping out. Replace rear plug and add a harness will make it better. If you were tied to a chair or bondage horse, then it will stay in place.
(24 Dec 2013, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Found this device on eBay:

Search eBay UK: Stainless Steel Bondage Male Stretching Chastity
UK Store: honest-wholesale-shop

Now that is a very weird bondage device! 😁

MJ
Not quite a bondage device, but imagine to have this professional enema irrigator connected to you, while you are in bondage! 😁

Search eBay UK: professional (colon hydrotherapy,enema)
UK Store: sunrisebeautyuk

enema-device-02.jpg     enema-device-01.jpg   
Just what I was looking for.
Shipping to the US would cost a bundle.
(30 Dec 2013, 01:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Just what I was looking for.
Yeah, me too. But my family might object 😁
Getting hooked up to that machine, and a bit of self bondage?
Wow, my mind is all a flutter. Looks like no sleep tonite.
You can't get off the hook, can you? (All animated)

bondage-machine-04.gif     bondage-machine-03.gif     bondage-machine-02.gif     bondage-machine-01.gif   
I really wish I could suck my own dick. If only.
(02 Jan 2014, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote: You can't get off the hook, can you? (All animated)

Excellent find - I love the latex hood too 😁

But the question I have is why is she walking? Could she (or any person in this predicament) just stand still? It would be even more erotic if the walk was an escape option (200 circuits and your handcuff key will fall free?) or if she stood still there was a forfeit of some kind?

MJ
(02 Jan 2014, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: It would be even more erotic if the walk was an escape option
My thought as well 😉