Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
MSemis Toddler Girls Gymnastics Leotard Ballet Leotards Clothes Dance Wear Black Purple Leotards Cotton Bodysuit For Dancing
$7.79

rubber cosplay
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-19%

latex swimsuit
Hot Sale Blue Red Women Sexy Gloosy Faux Leather Latex Swimwear One Pieces Swimsuit Long Sleeve Bondage Catsuit Leotard Lingerie
$18.13

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Tank Plus Size Leotard Sleeveless Spandex Classical Gymnastics Bodysuit Fitness Body SuitsWear
$22.98-34%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

soronssy
Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Panty Thin See Through Lingerie Medias De Mujer
$115.81-29%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(R-Mask 05) Full Head Resin Anime Touhou Project Shikieiki Yamaxanadu Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Danskin tights
See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...87#pid1887

55% lycra? is it possible? Off to check Danskin web-site...
As expected: 68% nylon 32% Lycra® spandex. The backseam model (I also prefer) contains 20% of lycra. Found them on eBay here. A bit cheaper than on their website.
Oh yeah, the heels. I can't say I like the look of 7"+ ballet high heels (it's too unnatural), but I do respect the ability to stand and walk on such monsters. 5" is maximum I can stand on.
Probably not the best place to post these pics but black seamed netskins worn over Danskin ultrashimmers...

netskins1.jpg     netskins2.jpg     netskins3.jpg   

and the 'toast' versions...

netskins4.jpg   

The lycra in this pair of netskins was starting to perish when I took these pics, hence the 'wiggly worm' problem:

netskins5.jpg   

The end result: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=186
Just a heads up to all the fans of Danskin Ultra Shimmery Tights. They are back in stock. Looks like they have black, toast, light toast, classic light toast and white although not in every size yet. Hopefully the plus sizes will be availble shortly for us bigger people. Still its looking like they are coming though.

www.danskin.com

Contributors: Culmor (1) , katria (1) , Like Ra (3)