Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Male Masturbator Toy Automatic Telescopic Rotation Masturbation Cup For Men Oral Pussy Vagina Blowjob Penis Vibrator Sex Machine
$79.98-52%

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2020 T-Shaped One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$244.65

leather pencil skirt
Womens Sexy PU Leather Slit Mini Skirt Low Waist Tight Fitting Stretch Slimming Wet Look Skirts Party Dancewear Night Clubwear
$23.93-54%

lip plump
Peel Off Lip Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Plump Lip Stick Matte Nourish Non Stick Moisturizing Lip Gloss Makeup Lip Line Pencil
$26.26-40%

transparent panties
Ladies Sexy Underwear Panties Open Crotch Thong Can Be Inserted Free Take Off Briefs Transparent Bowknot for Sex Women Lace Pant
$2.61-3%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Scrotum Metal Penis Lock Cock Ring Male Delay Ejaculation Erection Cock Ring Slave Sex Toy Man
$10.93-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Danskin tights
See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...87#pid1887

55% lycra? is it possible? Off to check Danskin web-site...
As expected: 68% nylon 32% Lycra® spandex. The backseam model (I also prefer) contains 20% of lycra. Found them on eBay here. A bit cheaper than on their website.
Oh yeah, the heels. I can't say I like the look of 7"+ ballet high heels (it's too unnatural), but I do respect the ability to stand and walk on such monsters. 5" is maximum I can stand on.
Probably not the best place to post these pics but black seamed netskins worn over Danskin ultrashimmers...

netskins1.jpg     netskins2.jpg     netskins3.jpg   

and the 'toast' versions...

netskins4.jpg   

The lycra in this pair of netskins was starting to perish when I took these pics, hence the 'wiggly worm' problem:

netskins5.jpg   

The end result: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=186
Just a heads up to all the fans of Danskin Ultra Shimmery Tights. They are back in stock. Looks like they have black, toast, light toast, classic light toast and white although not in every size yet. Hopefully the plus sizes will be availble shortly for us bigger people. Still its looking like they are coming though.

www.danskin.com

Contributors: Culmor (1) , katria (1) , Like Ra (3)