Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Realistic Sex Doll EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair Real Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$2420.00-50%

Electric Shock Vibrator
BDSM Set Electric Shock G-Spot Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Pen Hand Arm To Thigh Cuff Bondage Metal Labia Clip Exotic Sex Toys
$31.77-59%

inlzdz
Womens Lingerie See-through Lace Bra Tops Unlined Wireless Ladies Halter Neck Strappy Hollow Out Erotic Hot Brassiere Underwear
$8.99-32%

electro anal
Electro Sex Anal Plug Small Butt Plug Electric Prostate Shock Bdsm Toys Electroshock Anal Toy Gay Buttplug Men Estim Sex Games
$11.99-20%

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Gummi Maid Servant Uniform Dress skirt apron customized 0.4mm
$168.19-6%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Peep Toe 16CM Extreme High Heels Women's Sandals Party Banquet Stiletto Shoes Fashion Buckle Strap Platform Pumps
$53.23-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!)
I'm normally afraid of documentaries about our lifestyle. Usually they put such a negative spin on things. However this one should be different. A friend (who is also a couples sex therapists) is in this documentary and has done documentaries in the past with Lisa Ling and was pleased with the results.

So set your DVRs to Our America with Lisa Ling on Tuesday, January 22nd at 10/9c, on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network). Here is a link to watch the first 5 minutes of it.

http://www.oprah.com/own-our-america-lis...ason-Video

I'm recording and saving this shoe in hopes that if I ever have to explain our lifestyle to a vanilla person that doesn't "get it" this would help. From what I'm told, this documentary is not to make people like it, it's so they understand why other people like it. Let's hope they get it right.
I wonder if anybody can upload the whole documentary somewhere.
(17 Jan 2013, 12:32 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder if anybody can upload the whole documentary somewhere.

Usually OWN puts links to whole show a week or so after they air, but they only work in US or Canada. I'm sure someone will pull it off their DVR and put it somewhere for others <wink> <wink>
(17 Jan 2013, 12:32 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder if anybody can upload the whole documentary somewhere.

The documentary was worth while and only touched a small portion of what BDSM is about (and it even stated so.) Margie (my friend in the show) did a wonderful job of explaining things. Here is a link to a downloadable version:

Our_America_With_Lisa_Ling_Shades_of_Kink.zip
(It's about 230MB, 45 min long)
The file is password protected and the password is: kinky

Enjoy!!!
Do you mind if I upload it somewhere and embed here?
(24 Jan 2013, 00:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you mind if I upload it somewhere and embed here?

No problem. You can even remove the password. I only did it that way for sending information on Fetlife about it. They are finicky on Copyright Material and it was a way to get around issues.

The file should be playable on AppleTV (including iPhone/iPad), Android, and PS3 units (and most Blue-Ray players.) XBOX 360, not so sure about, it's pretty picky.
(24 Jan 2013, 00:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you mind if I upload it somewhere and embed here?

Any movement on this? I've been trying the link that cbshackle posted, for hours, but I keep getting decryption error once it's finished downloading (not d/l to my comp, all on the page, (html5, yadda, yadda) ☹

And mega.co.nz forces you to use chrome? wtf's with that? Dodgy

/LLL
(30 Jan 2013, 04:22 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Any movement on this?
Nah, not yet. Too busy...
(30 Jan 2013, 05:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2013, 04:22 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Any movement on this?
Nah, not yet. Too busy...

Too many problems with Mega (guess that's why it's in beta). I've put a copy on my Amazon S3 account. The password to the ZIP file is still: kinky

Here is the new link:

(S3 Link) Our_America_With_Lisa_Ling_Shades_of_Kink.zip

Enjoy!!!!
*Bows before cbshackle's awesomeness*

Muchos thankos ♥

/LLL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
It’s WAR.... God I hope not. Tinker D 376 9,713 26 Mar 2024, 20:56
Last Post: Like Ra
Spotted while travelling last week... Culmor 3 2,584 16 Apr 2016, 00:17
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: cbshackle (5) , Like Ra (4) , LustrousLaminaLover (2)