Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

electro stimulation device
5x5 4x4 Tens EMS Electrode Pads Gel Patch Stickers Electros Physiotherapy Body Massager Machine Nerve Muscle Stimulator Devices
$3.11-36%

panty girdle
Slimming Waist Shapers Fat Burning Shaper Tummy Control Shapewear Tummy Briefs Girdle Hip Lift Women Bodyshaper Panties
$4.16

ultrathin pantyhose
1pair/2pairs Women Ultrathin Transparent Stockings Sexy Invisible Stocking Solid Pantyhose Leggings Nightclub Female Silk Tights
$2.57

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

penis
Penis Sleeves Extender Glans Cap Cover Accessories for Penis Enlargement Stretcher Pump Reusable Silicone Sleeve Various Sizes
$12.35

latex swimsuit
Mens Lingerie Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Open Back U Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit Lingerie One-Piece Swimsuit Party Swimwear
$112.99-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
I guess I’ll start this thread.

I’m sure we have all seen the news, photos and world reactions to what is now just the tip what could Escalate to World War III. 

God help us.

But this is not about this war. This thread is about our friends on this site.

To all of our friends, both in Russia and the Ukraine, please be safe and check in once in a while. As stated in the movie 2010, the year we make contact.

A line in the movie from Dr Floid: Just because our government are behaving like asses, doesn’t mean we have to.

Please all... please be safe out there.
(03 Mar 2022, 15:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Please all... please be safe out there.
Yes, this. Even the Russian 18-19 yo "soldiers", who were sent there without any consent and any information about their destination, let alone willingness to fight or kill. Most likely THEY will be killed ... for nothing ... Their death in UA will not be acknowledged by the Russian authorities (and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_t..._of_Russia is banned, corpses are left in UA and not claimed). They don't care. They need a "success story" for one moron with a button (who went bananas from impunity), even if this story is completely made up. And success stories should not contain own losses.

Did you notice that the amount of Russian propaganda decreased? They stopped caring about the "public face". No more PR. They never cared about people. They stopped caring about the business (sanctions are useless from this perspective). Business is fully replaced by military orgs (rather "orcs"). And they know and can do only one thing. (And even that thing they are not good at. )

But... saying all of that... Let's be honest, it happened with a silent approval of the majority of the population. And now it's too late - the (never free) "demos" became "hostages" with the Stockholm syndrome. Poor rich country... Poor rich world ... Poor citizens ... Poor people ... There should be something in Latin about that. As nothing is new.

Yeah, that mood. And again:

(03 Mar 2022, 15:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Please all... please be safe out there.
(03 Mar 2022, 15:51 )Vixien Wrote: I'm not so close to UA, 600 km, but who knows what MadVlad's next step will be. So far, about 1000 refugees arrived, mostly relatives, and business partners families.

Schizos do have logic, but their logic is from a different reality, which only intersects a bit with the "common" one.
(03 Mar 2022, 15:51 )Vixien Wrote: I'm not so close to UA, 600 km,
30 minutes at Mach 1, 15 min at Mach 2, 7 min at Mach 4, etc ... 😬

Everything is close. And much closer in the nuclear terms.
I’m located 8 miles from a Demiled icbm base. The Strategic air command is only 45 miles away. My septic tank is close by.
What to... What to do.
I could get cooked, my atoms could be scattered all over this planet or hop into my septic tank and survive if the smell doesn’t choke me to death.

Well, if I’m going to die, I might as well dress for it.
Heels, nylons, fishnets, short shorts with boobs and a locking maids outfit.
And a AK-47 in my latex gloves hands.

Wonder what they would think ???
There you go.

A fetish army. Flying a latex flag with fishnet stockings.
(03 Mar 2022, 22:06 )Tinker D Wrote: Flying a latex flag with fishnet stockings.
Nice one!
(03 Mar 2022, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Mar 2022, 15:51 )Vixien Wrote: I'm not so close to UA, 600 km, but who knows what MadVlad's next step will be. So far, about 1000 refugees arrived, mostly relatives, and business partners families.
Schizos do have logic, but their logic is from a different reality, which only intersects a bit
(03 Mar 2022, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [quote="Vixien" pid="58531" dateline="1646319090"]I'm not so close to UA, 600 km, but who knows what MadVlad's next step will be. So far, about 1000 refugees arrived, mostly relatives, and business partners families.
Schizos do have logic, but their logic is from a different reality, which only intersects a bit with the "common" one.

Unfortunatley, I have experience with that from war in my region 1991-1995 ☹. People in my country suffered like Ukrainians. I have strong flash backs nowdays....brrr.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(04 Mar 2022, 10:10 )Vixien Wrote: war in my region 1991-1995
What a catastrophe...
(04 Mar 2022, 10:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Mar 2022, 10:10 )Vixien Wrote: war in my region 1991-1995
What a catastrophe...

Yes.
Now, encouraged by the MadVlad, some ghost from that time  want to go out from the bottle.
Lavrov said to some local politician:  "I remind you about your deal with Putin". Nobody knows what is that deal, so we are also very  concerned.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,491 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)